~11~

Jimin sighs. "I can't believe all of our friends think we're together."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "I mean... Can you blame them? You're literally sitting in my lap right now."

"Just because we feel each other up every once and awhile doesn't mean we're together! It just means we get along well..." He pouts.

Jungkook squeezes his waist. "Whatever you say, Mimi."

Jimin blushes and perks up. "I like that nickname. It's cute."

"Not as cute as y-"

Hoseok pretends to throw up. "I'm literally right here. Get out of your little bubble."

Jimin shoots him a quick glare and looks back to Jungkook. "Are you coming to the club with us tonight?"

He grimaces. "I don't know. I'm not a huge fan of clubs."

Jimin grabs at the thin material of Jungkook's shirt. "Please? I need you to be my wingman."

"You don't need a wingman."

"But I want one. Pleaseeee?"

Jungkook chuckles and tilts his head back. "Fine, but you're buying me a drink."

"Deal."

-

Jimin looks in the mirror and adjusts his outfit until every fold and crease is perfect. He's wearing basically the same thing he wears everyday but a bit more flashy and fancy. His shoes are more normal so he doesn't kill his feet while dancing.

His clubbing fit consists of a baby pink pair of formfitting, high waisted shorts and a matching baby pink long sleeved button up Gucci shirt. The shirt is almost all the way unbottoned and tucked in. His shoes are just plain white pumas.

To ties it all together, his makeup is simple, but he made his eyes looks more intense. Guys always compliment him more when he has a little bit of smoked out eyeliner.

When he's happy with the finished look, he sits on his couch and waits for a text from Jungkook. He said he'd pick him up soon.

A few minutes later, Jimin's phone buzzes. Jungkook says he's outside waiting, so he grabs his wallet and keys before running downstairs.

When he gets into Jungkook's passenger seat, his face turns bright red. "You look hot." Jungkook is wearing skinny jeans and a back button up that's tucked in. It's unbuttoned, but not nearly as much as Jimin's is.

"I only wear these pants if I'm going out with friends. I hate them."

"They make your thighs look fantastic."

Jungkook looks him up and down. "... Uh... What is this?"

"... My outfit?"

"I wouldn't call that an outfit you're barely wearing anything. You go to clubs wearing stuff like that?"

"Yeah. I go every week with Hoseok and this is pretty much what I wear every time."

Jungkook scrunches his nose. "I don't like it. Your chest is showing too much." He reaches over and buttons it up until only 2 buttons are undone. "Better, but the shorts-"

"I'm not changing. They make my ass look good."

Jungkook grumbles but backs off.

-

Can you tell I out zero effort into this and am trying to rush into something?