~35~

Jimin gets off of work and changes into his regular bubblegum stripper/social media influencer attire. He skates towards the skate park with a giddy smile on his face.

It's been a week since Jungkook told Jimin that he loved him. Yeah, maybe Jimin's response was to jump out of the truck and run away, but Jungkook thankfully thought it was cute and chased after him.

Jimin finally built up the courage to say it back 24 hours later. It was 2AM and they were cuddled up on Jungkook's couch. Jimin mumbled it thinking Jungkook wasn't awake, but he was.

He gets to the skatepark and looks around for Kook. He's always skating alone, so it's usually easy to spot him, but there aren't any lone skaters today.

Jimin takes his phone out and rereads the text from Kook saying that he was already there. "Where is he?..."

Jimin looks around for a few minutes until he spots Jungkook talking to someone. No wonder he couldn't find him. Jungkook never socializes.

He satrts skating over but stops when the girl Jungkook's talking to reaches up and runs her hand over Jungkook's bicep. Kook doesn't even flinch.

Jimin awkwardly just stands there, contemplating whether or not to run away or to approach them. He tries his best to listen to their conversation.

Jungkook is chuckling about something. "I'm here pretty much every day."

She smiles at him. "I'll keep that in mind."

Jimin skates up slowly. "Hey..."

The girl looks him up and down, holding back her laughter. She turns back to Jungkook. "I'll swing by tomorrow."

Jungkook grins as she skates away and turns to Jimin. "Hey babe. How was work?"

"Who was she?"

"Oh she's new to the skatepark. Just needed a quick rundown on how things go around here."

"Oh... Fun..." He avoids eye contact and Jungkook tenses up. "You're mad. Why are you mad?"

"Nothing..."

Jungkook chuckles uncomfortably and kisses his cheek. "You're not about to run away on me again, are you?"

Jimin grins softly. "What would you do if I did?"

"I'd chase after you again. But really, what's up?"

"That girl was being really touchy..."

Jungkook raises his eyebrows. "Is my baby jealous? Babe, I promise I was super uncomfortable with it."

"You didn't look uncomfortable."

"Well, I was."

"... Are you gonna talk to her tomorrow?"

"Maybe."

"But you said you never talk to people here. Why is she any different?"

"I think you're reading too much into this. She just needs some help with skating in the bowl and everything."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "But that's our thing. You teach me how to skate."

"She has a boyfriend, babe."

"That doesn't mean anything! She could be a cheater. Wait, how do you know she has a boyfriend?"

"She told me."

"Why would she tell you that?... Well, did you at least tell her that you're dating me?"

"No. It didn't really come up in the conversation."

Jimin's face turns red and he huffs, skating away. Jungkook grabs his arm. "Why are you mad?"

Jimin pulls his arm away. "You could've told her you were taken when she told you she had a boyfriend. I can't believe you..."

"Are we seriously gonna fight over this? Do you not trust me or something?"

"I don't know if I do or not."

"You can come tomorrow when I'm helping her."

"I work tomorrow! Honestly, fuck it. Help her skate. I don't care."

"It's painfully obvious that you care."

"And it's obvious that you don't. I'm going home. Please don't follow me." He skates away.

-