~39~

Jimin is putting his makeup on when Jungkook walks in. He freezes. "Why are you dressed up so fancy?"

"Clubbing with Hoseok again. Wanna join?"

"Is Hoseok the only one going?"

"Um... A few other people are coming. Some of the friend group."

Jungkook walks up and rubs the lower part of Jimin's back. "I need names."

"Uh, I think Namjoon. Yoongi might come but he might not."

Jungkook clears his throat. "Oh really? Yeah, I'll definitely come with you."

"Okay. Just... don't fight with him. I won't even look at him. I don't want you to get angry."

Jungkook laughs lightly. "You can talk to him. He's your friend. Just don't play with his nipple piercings and I'll be good."

Jimin looks up at him with wide eyes. "Are you sure?"

He leans down close to his ear. "Might have to pull you into a back room for a second, but I promise I won't fight him."

"Oh. If that's the case, I should put different shorts on. These are hard to take off."

"I didn't have trouble taking them off last time, Mimi."

Jimin goes back to doing his makeup. "You don't want me to wear a skirt?"

Jungkook smiles. "Sounds tempting. What skirt would you wear?"

"The pink mini one with the leg slit."

"As much as I'd love to see you in that, I don't want anyone reaching up your skirt. Keep the shorts on. You look hot as fuck in them."

-

When they show up to the club, Yoongi and Hoseok are already there taking shots at the bar. Jimin hops over to them and gives Hoseok a hug. "Get me a shot."

Jungkook walks up behind him. "One for me too."

Yoongi turns to look at him. "Why is this bitch here?"

Jungkook lets out a sigh. "Can't fight you. Boss's orders."

"Doesn't mean I can't fight you. You just can't fight back."

Jimin huffs. "Stop. I'm not dealing with this shit tonight."

-

Fast forward an hour and all of the animosity in the room has gone down. Jimin is sipping a cocktail while Jungkook whispers extremely provocative things into his ears.

Hoseok chuckles. "Y'all are freaks. I don't need to hear about your rope bunny adventures."

Jimin blushes heavily. "You don't have to listen..."

Jungkook just continues whispering. Jimin lightly pushes him away. "You'll get me riled up. Just wait until later."

Jungkook smiles and looks him up and down. "I don't see why getting you riled up is a bad thing."

He rolls his eyes. "Let me hang out with my friends. We have plenty of time for all of that later."

Jungkook picks him up off of the barstool and sits down, placing him on his lap. "Okay. I can wait."

Jimin takes the last swig of his cocktail and orders another one. He drinks that one rather fast and relaxes against Jungkook's chest.

After a few minutes, he feels his head growing hot. His stomach starts turning too.

"Babe, I don't feel good."

Jungkook perks up. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Let's go to the bathroom."

Hoseok looks over. "What's wrong?"

"He feels sick." He helps Jimin stand up and brings him over to the bathroom. Jimin stumbles in. "I'm gonna faint."

Jungkook gets him into one of the stalls and helps him sit down. "Did you drink too much? You only had a few shots."

"I don't feel drunk. I just feel really sick."

Jungkook thinks for a second and then feels anger fill his veins. He sends Hoseok a quick text to get security. "Babe, is there anyway someone put something in your drink?"

"... Maybe. I haven't really been watching it. I want to go home. I'm burning up."

The bathroom door opens and Jungkook peeks out of the stall. It's a security guard. "We're in here."

The guard walks up. "Is he okay? Does he need a ride home?"

"I can drive him. I had one drink. I think someone put something in his drink."

The guard raises an eyebrow and kneels down so he's eye level with Jimin. "Are you comfortable going home with him?"

Jungkook squints. "What?"

Jimin nods. "He's my boyfriend."

The guard sighs. "Who do you think drugged him?"

"I have no idea. We weren't paying attention."

"I guess the best thing I can do for you guys is to just keep an eye out for anyone acting suspicious. Get him home safely."

"Of course."

"Do you need help getting him to your car?"

"I think I can handle it. His friends can help."

Hoseok walks in. "Hey. How's he doing?"

Jimin is now slumped over breathing heavily. There's sweat dripping off of his forehead. "Not so good." He hands him his keys. "Can you bring him to my car?"

"Of course." Hoseok helps him up and leads him out of the bathroom.

Jungkook's grabs the guard's shoulder before he leaves. "There's a guy named Yoongi. Check his pockets."

"Okay. Just point him out to me."

-