~27~

Jimin holds Jungkook's hand. "Isn't this gonna hurt?"

Jungkook nods. "That's just part of the experience. I'm used to it."

"But I'm not! It's not like I get a piercing every other week like you."

The tattoo artist walk over with the needle. "Okay, I need you to count to ten. Try to be as relaxed as possible. It'll hurt more if you're tense."

Jimin looks up at Jungkook. "If it makes me cry, I'm blaming it on you."

"That would make no sense because you're the one who wanted a belly button piercing."

Jimin giggles and squeezes his hand. "Are you gonna get anything today?"

Jungkook thinks for a second. "Do you think I'd look good with a lip piercing?"

"Depends. What kind?"

"A labret."

"Ooo, that'd be sexy on you. You should get one."

"I will. Kinda want an industrial on my brow bone, too."

"Don't get two today. Just one. If you wait, I'll come with you and get a tongue piercing."

Jungkook grabs the tattoo artists arm, startling him. "Change of plans. Give him a tongue piercing instead."

Jimin sits up. "What?"

Jungkook's eyes roll back. "I fucking love tongue piercings."

"How long does it take for a tongue piercing to heal?"

The tattoo artist cleans off a needle. "3 to 4 weeks."

Jungkook cringes. "Well... When is it okay to... Uh... kiss?"

"Only when it's fully healed. Otherwise it might get infected."

And just like that, Jungkook's enthusiasm fades. "Nevermind... Get the belly button one... How long does it take for a labret to heal?"

"4 to 8 weeks."

"Okay, so I'm getting an eyebrow piercing today."

-

Jungkook leaves kisses all over Jimin's chest and stomach. Jimin let's out a shuddery breath. "Babe, I asked you to help clean my piercing, not devour me!"

Jungkook glances up at him and grins. "I can't help myself." He gives Jimin a few hickeys and sits up.

"Can I fuck you?"

Jimin feels like his whole world stops. "Uh..."

"You can say no."

Jimin covers his face. "I don't know, Kook... I'm just kind of scared that I'll freak out and run away again."

"Why would you run away? We're both open about how we feel now. There's no reason for you to run again."

"I guess you're right... Just be careful because of the piercing and everything."

"Of course, baby."

-