~28~

Jimin goes to Hoseok's apartment the next day. "Hey Hobi. What show do you want to watch?"

Hoseok looks up from his phone and frowns. "... Are you okay?"

Jimin tilts his head and giggles. "What do you mean?"

"You're wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. You never wear that."

"Oh. I got a belly button piercing and they said I should wear this until it heals."

"Show me."

Jimin pulls his shirt up. "I really like it. I was so scared to get it, but Jung-" He pauses a moment too late. He winces and looks at Hoseok who's face looks confused.

"Jungkook what?"

"He convinced me... He got an eyebrow piercing..."

"You hung out with him?"

"Yeah. We're talking again."

"I'm happy for you, just... Be careful. I don't want you to get attached again."

"Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. I think he and I are on the same page this time..."

"Good."

-

Jimin scrolls through Instagram while Jungkook lazily kisses his neck. "Babe, we should tell Hoseok..."

Jungkook hums and pulls away. "Why? I thought we were keeping it on the down low for awhile."

"I accidentally told him that we went to get piercings and he's worried that we're hanging out again."

"Just tell him not to worry."

"I did, but he still looks upset... I think we should tell him."

Jungkook goes back to kissing Jimin's neck. "Then tell him." He rubs Jimin's waist, careful to avoid the piercing.

"I think I'm scared of what his reaction will be."

"The only reason he'd have to be unhappy is if you seemed unhappy."

Jimin nods. "I guess you're ri-" His breath gets caught in his throat. "Babe, why do you keep sticking your hand down my pants."

"You're sexy as fuck, baby... I just wanna touch you 24/7..."

"All you think about is sex."

"I just think about you." He sucks a hickey right under Jimin's jaw. "You're so stunning. So pretty..." He pulls Jimin closer so his back is pressed firmly against his chest. "How flexible are you?"

"I can do a split. Why do you ask?"

Jungkook pulls one Jimin's legs up and presses against Jimin's ass. "I'll fuck you real good right now if you want me to."

Jimin bites his lip and suppresses the moan building in the back of his throat. "Only if you promise that we can have a uninterrupted conversation afterwards."

"Deal."

-

Jimin let's out a strangled breath and Jungkook repeatedly rams into him. "Babe-"

"You like that? God, you're such a whore. It's so fucking sexy." He digs his nails into Jimin's waist. "You're so tight."

Jimin shudders and reaches over his shoulder to tug on Jungkook's hair. Kook leans into the touch and sucks a sizeable hickey on the back of Jimin's neck.

"You already came once right? Wanna try for a second time or should we stop here?"

Jimin can only moan in response, but Jungkook can feel him getting more and more fatigued, so he takes it as a time to stop after he finishes.

At one point Jimin seems to be falling asleep, so Jungkook picks up the pace and finishes. "Baby, do you still want to talk after we wash up."

Jimin groggily murmurs in response and Jungkook kisses his jaw. "You're pretty tired, huh? I'll just grab a washcloth."

-

There you go. Smut. Enjoy. I hated every second of writing that and it's literally like 5 small paragraphs.

 I hated every second of writing that and it's literally like 5 small paragraphs