~13~

Jimin walks into Jungkook's apartment with a shy blush dusted on his cheeks. He already knows how the rest of the night is gonna go and it's making him feel a bit flustered.

He and Jungkook are without a doubt the flirtiest ones in their friend group. They're rarely alone together, but when they are, the room is extremely tense.

When they're hanging out with their friends, They always find a way to be next to each other or touching each other in some way, whether it be Jimin giving him a massage or Jungkook playing with his hair.

But they've never done anything together. They're just the two friends that everybody thinks are fucking. Guess they're gonna finally live up to the expectations.

Jimin needs to think fast and decide whether or not he's okay with doing this. It'll make everything awkward. He'll never be able to look at Jungkook the same way again.

His little thought bubble is popped by Jungkook squeezing his shoulder. "You're just standing in my doorway. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Jungkook frowns and guides him completely inside. Jimin leans against the wall and crosses his arms.

"Jimin... Tell me what's wrong. I know when you're upset."

Jimin shakes his head. "It's nothing serious."

Jungkook smooths out Jimin's hair. "Come on. Just talk to me about it."

"I... I don't want anything to change between us. I don't want to do something that makes everything awkward."

Jungkook chuckles. "I don't think we're capable of being awkward around each other, Mimi."

Jimin blushes at the nickname and grabs weakly at Jungkook's shirt. "Do you promise that this won't make things awkward?"

"I promise."

"Okay..."

Jungkook leans in. "I think we're both on the same page about what's happening tonight, right?"

Jimin nods and his blush deepens as Jungkook's face gets closer to his. "Are you okay with it?"

He reaches up and rests his hand on Jungkook's abs. "I came home with you, didn't I?"

Jungkook chuckles again and closes the gap between their lips. Something blooms deep inside of Jimin chest and he presses their bodies together, kissing him back tenderly.

Jungkook's hands find Jimin's waist and squeeze it gently. Jimin whimpers softly and slips his tongue into Jungkook's mouth.

"You're so pretty, Mimi. So stunning."

They stumble back into Jungkook's room and collapse onto the bed, not once taking their hands off of each other.

Jungkook breaks the kiss, eliciting a whine and small pout from Jimin. "You're okay with this, right? I know you technically said yes out there, but you didn't directly say it."

"Yeah, I'm okay with this. I want this."

Jungkook grins and kisses Jimin's neck. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever met."

Jimin blushes and laces his fingers in Jungkook's hair. "Can you be gentle?"

Jungkook smirks against Jimin's collarbone. "Why? Do you not like rough sex?"

Jimin bites his lip and looks away. "I mean, rough sex sounds great, but... I just... It's kind of my first time..."

Jungkook pauses in the middle of a kiss and pulls away. "Really?"

"Like, I've done other stuff, but I haven't gone all the way..."

Jungkook stares at him with a blank expression to the point where he get uncomfortable. "I feel like I ruined the mood."

Jungkook grins slightly. "No, not at all. I'm just shocked that you haven't slept with anyone before."

Jimin scowls. "I feel like I should be offended by that."

"No. I don't mean it in that way. I just mean that you're really hot and aren't afraid to show your body off so I just assumed that you were comfortable with people seeing your body... I guess... Does that make sense?"

"I mean, it kinda sounds like you're saying I dress like a hoe."

"I think I've established that I'm horrible at communicating. You dress like you're confident, which you should be. Your proportions are stunning. You're drop dead gorgeous and I know people have wanted to fuck you so it just surprises me that you've never slept with someone. I sometimes forget that hot people can be virgins."

Jimin giggles. "I don't understand how your brain works." He reaches up and gently rests his hand on Jungkook's chest. "Your heart is beating so fast."

"I was really scared that I offended you."

"You didn't."

"So... Does that mean the mood isn't completely ruined?"

Jimin looks into his eyes. "The mood is salvageable..."

Jungkook smiles. "I'll try my best to be gentle, but I make no promises. It's hard for me to control myself around you."

Jimin giggles and pulls him back down into a kiss.

-