~3~

Jimin is skating around the park a few days later when he sees Hoseok sitting on the bench. He skates up to him. "Hey."

"Wow, you're wearing pink today. Glad to see that you're branching out."

Jimin slaps his arm. "Fuck off. At least it's not baby pink. I never wear hot pink..."

"I like the Lizzie McGuire crop top."

"Really? I'm kind of iffy on it." He sits down next to Hoseok and fills him in on everything Leila told him. "It's crazy that no one knows anything about Shiny Nipple Man."

"I have a feeling you're gonna talk to him."

"I might try. I just want to get his name. I don't want to be friends with him or anything. I feel like he'll complain all the time and I don't like people that complain."

"You're a hypocrite. You complain all the fucking time."

"I know."

"Here's some advice: if you end up talking to him, don't be intimidating."

Jimin scoffs. "How would I be the intimidating one? His emo boots could break my skull!"

"And your overbearing personality makes me lose my sanity."

"Okay, damn. Attack me more. Don't be shy."

"That Leila chick said he seems shy, so don't just waltz up to him and tell him his nipples are shiny."

"I won't. What if I just walked up and flicked one of the piercings. I don't know about you, but I think that would be a great first impression."

"For the love of God, do not do that."

"I could run into him on purpose."

"And risk breaking your bones? Not a good idea."

"I personally think it's a great idea. In fact, what if I did it right now-"

Hoseok stands up. "I'm gonna go find Nadia so I don't have to watch you embarrass yourself."

-

Jimin stands up a few minutes after Hoseok leaves and skates back into the skatepark. The mysterious guy is skating in one of the bowls now.

He skates over slowly, planning an "accidental" collision. He gets close to the bowl and takes a deep breath.

Before he can even enter the bowl, a skateboard hits his shoulder from behind, knocking him to the ground. He stays down, clutching his shoulder.

Nothing feels broken, but the bruise will definitely be there for awhile. Someone runs up and picks up the skateboard. "Uh... Sorry..." They walk away without helping him up, so he just stays lying down.

His shoulder is pulsing now and he can feel a wetness seeping through the fabric. Great. He's bleeding.

His ears barely register the sound of someone walking over. When they get closer, he hears want sounds like chains clinking. They kneel down in front of him. "You okay?"

-