~23~

Jimin sits alone at the skatepark for an hour and a half just thinking about his feelings. He tries his best to label his emotions but it seems nearly impossible.

The only thing that makes him think harder is the fact that Jungkook said he's losing interest. Jimin didn't expect that to affect him as much as it did. Now he feels frantic.

Why is it this hard to know whether or not he likes someone? Why does it have to be this difficult?

He closes his eyes and thinks back on their time as friends. They were always in their one world. Time stopped when they were together.

His thoughts flicker back to the night they spent together. Jungkook had been so gentle and thoughtful. Everytime he stopped to see how he was, he felt his heart flutter.

Now that he thinks about it, Jungkook always makes his heart flutter, even if it's just a little bit.

He stands up and starts walking in the direction of Jungkook's apartment.

-

Jungkook stands in his shower with the water raining down on him. He knows he's wasting water, but his water bill is the last thing on his mind at the moment.

He was under the impression that Jimin liked him before that night. Since he didn't have feelings for Jungkook before they had sex, then Jimin saw it as a hookup.

Just a hookup where he accidentally caught feelings.

His train of thought is interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on. Probably one of his neighbors complaining about him using all the hot water.

He turns the shower off and grabs a towel, loosely wrapping it around his waist before walking out of the bathroom. He doesn't look through the peep hole before opening the door.

It's Jimin.

"Can I come in?"

-