~38~

Jimin reads the text from Hoseok and frantically looks for Jungkook's contact.

Calling Babe...

"Hey-"

"Jungkook, please tell me you didn't just choke Yoongi."

"Babe-"

"You can't just go to my friend's apartments and choke them out! That's psychotic!"

"Babe, he provoked me. He said he can tell why you like him more than me and I got defensive."

"But you can't just physically assault him."

"He got all up in my face! I wasn't letting him talk to me like that. And not to mention the fact that he was literally implying you were a cheater with some of the things he was saying and I got fucking pissed."

"Ok. Ok I guess I understand, but please don't do it again."

"I'm on my way. I want you ass up on the bed when I get back."

Jimin's whole face turns red. "... Okay."

call ended.

-

"Talk about Yoongi again and I'll kill him. Got it?"

Jimin can only moan in response. Jungkook has his hands and ankles tied to the bed frame and his brain is mush. He can barely register what Jungkook's doing but he knows he likes it.

"I need a verbal response."

Jimin manages to choke out a broken 'yes sir'.

"Good. Arch your back."

-

Jimin tries to catch his breath as Jungkook unties him. He looks down at him and smiles. "You did good."

Jimin looks up at him and sniffles. "I'm sorry for talking about Yoongi. I didn't want you to be mad."

Jungkook softly hushes him and gives him a kiss. "I know, baby. I know. I just get... a bit protective sometimes."

"A bit?" He giggles. "You choked him out."

"... He called you a whore. Said I should've known what was coming from dating someone like you."

"I am a whore, but I won't cheat on you."

Jungkook frowns. "You aren't a whore. I'm the only person you've ever slept with." He unties the last rope and opens his arms. "Come here."

Jimin cuddles into his chest. "Please don't hurt my friends anymore."

"But-"

"You can just take your anger out on me."

Jungkook narrows his eyes. "Are you asking me to abuse you?"

Jimin snickers. "No. Like what we just did."

Jungkook smiles. "Ok. I can live with that."

-