~30~

Jimin curls into Jungkook's side and rests his head on his shoulder. They're in his apartment watching old Disney Pixar movies. They've just finished Ratatouille and the end credits are rolling.

"What do you want to watch next?" Jimin picks up the remote and goes back to the Disney+ homepage. Jungkook just looks at him fondly. "Let's take a break..."

Jimin pouts. "What do you want to do?..."

Jungkook rests his hand on Jimin's inner thigh. "We haven't kissed enough today..."

Jimin rests his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, giggling softly. "What's your definition of 'enough'?"

Jungkook pretends to think for a moment. "It's kind of hard to put into words. It'd probably be easier for me to just show you instead."

Jimin tries not to laugh. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I think a hands-on demonstration would be helpful."

"I'm kind of concerned that you got in the mood right after watching Ratatouille..."

Jungkook smirks. "So you're gonna try and act all innocent and blame this on the movie?"

Jimin chuckles. "Are you saying it's my fault? How?"

"You kept tying my sweatpants strings into little bows. Did you really think I wouldn't get insanely turned on by you acting that cute?"

"I don't know! You usually get turned on when I'm acting sexy, not cute."

Jungkook crawls on top of him. "Maybe I'm always turned on by you."

Jimin does his best to hide how affected he is by Jungkook's current demeanor. "That doesn't sound healthy..."

He starts leaving kisses on Jimin's neck. "It's definitely an addiction at this point."

Jimin pulls him up so they're eye to eye. "What if I told you I'm addicted to you too?"

Jungkook leans down so their lips are impossibly close. "Maybe we should do something about that..."

He connects their lips and Jimin shudders. This sex is about to be MIND-BLOWING-

The door opens and they hear an audible gasp. Jimin breaks the kiss and turns to see Hoseok in the doorway with his hand over his eyes. "If there are any dicks out, put them away."

Jungkook sighs and gets off of Jimin. "There's no nudity. You interrupted before we could get to the good part."

Hoseok moves his hand away and Jimin can see the disappointment in his eyes. "Jungkook, can you leave for a sec?"

Jungkook walks out of the room without saying another word. If there's one thing he's learned during his time in the friend group, it's that you don't mess with Hoseok.

When he's gone, Hobi sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I am that you're hooking up with him again. Did you learn nothing?"

"Hoseok-"

"You're gonna end up with a broken heart again. It's never good to hook up with friends. It's always going to be complicated."

"But-"

"I am so-"

"Can you just listen to me? For fucks sake, I'm dating him."

"What?"

"He's my boyfriend."

Hoseok frowns. "And... And you didn't tell me?..."

"We wanted to keep it on the down low for a while. We would've told you eventually."

"But... Did you think you couldn't trust me or something?"

Jimin giggles. "No. Of course I trust you. It started as a joke to see how long it would take for people to notice, but then we kind of got scared to tell you guys... Especially you. Everything you said made it sound like you'd be disappointed in me..."

"Jimin... I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit worried. It's just that I saw how broken you were last time and I don't want that to happen again."

"Hobi, it's fine. Jungkook and I have had a lot of conversations about the future and what might happen and we've agreed to keep it civil regardless."

Hoseok gulps. "That's nice to hear, but I'm still... I don't know. I just want you to be okay."

Jimin giggles. "Then you should be happy. Dating Jungkook is awesome... He really cares for me. Oh, and don't even get me started on the sex."

"I'm glad you're finally getting laid."

"I'll have to tell you more about it later."

There's a soft knock on the door. "Can I come back in now, or...."

Jimin opens the door. "The coast is clear. He's not mad."

"I know. I was eavesdropping. Speaking of sex..." He points at Hoseok. "You cockblocked us. Not cool, man. Not cool."

-