~18~

It has now been officially 4 weeks since Jimin has talked to Jungkook. 28 days. 672 hours. 40,320 minutes.

He finally decides that enough is enough. He thought if he waited, the pain would go away, but it just getting worse. So what he might get rejected? It's better than not knowing how he feels at all.

He grabs his phone.

Jungkook

hi

finally decided to text me back?

I'm sorry

you wanted to talk?

yeah

what about?

I don't mean over text

I meant in person

oh

are you ok with that?

yeah

when are you free

11AM tomorrow

skatepark

ok. I'll be there

how have you been?

hello?

end of conversation

-

Jungkook turns his phone around and shows the texts to Hoseok. "Good for you. Glad he finally decided to grow the fuck up."

"I really missed him... I don't know what it'll be like to talk to him again. I feel like it's gonna be awkward."

"Probably, but I'll be worth it. You guys are a mess without each other. I hope it goes well."

"Me too... I'm angry but happy at the same time. He ghosted me for a month but I finally get to see him again. I'm definitely gonna get emotional."

"Just make sure you tell him how you feel. I don't want to hear none of that "I care about you" bullshit. Tell him you like him."

"Okay..."

"You can trust me when I say that I know the conversation will go well. Just be straight-forward and honest and it'll be fine."

"I trust you."

-