~36~

Jungkook sits at the skatepark and waits for her to show up. When she does, she goes in for a hug. Jungkook just shakes her hand instead.

"I'm so excited for you to teach me. I bet you're a really good skater."

Jungkook nods softly. "I'm okay."

"Who was that guy yesterday? Oh my god, his outfit was horrible. He dressed like a sluttly toddler! I swear to God, he probably got that Hello Kitty shirt from the kids section at Walmart."

Jungkook tenses up. "Excuse me?"

"The guy in all pink. He looked ridiculous."

Jungkook crosses his arms. "Got anything else to say?"

"Um... Not really. He just looked cheap."

"I guess my type is guys who shop at the kids section of Walmart because he's my boyfriend."

She giggles. "Get a new boyfriend. Or girlfriend. You can do so much better."

"For the record, your shirt is a horrible shade of yellow and it just makes your pasty white skin look more dull than it already is, your fake Gucci shoes are ugly, the highlights in your hair look like ramen noodles, and your lip gloss is not poppin."

Her jaw falls slack. "Rude."

"That's what you get for calling my boyfriend cheap." He skates away, absolutely fuming. He checks his phone and sees that Jimin should still be at work, so he decides to stop by.

When he gets there, Jimin's on his way out. "Kook?"

Jungkook pulls him into a hug. "She was a fucking bitch. Kept insulting you to my face. The nerve of some people..."

Jimin hesitantly hugs him back.

"I'm sorry for letting her act like that yesterday. You're right. I should've told her to stop."

Jimin grins slightly. "It's okay... I kind of overreacted."

"No you didn't. If I was in your shoes, I'd be just as pissed."

"So... Do you promise not to let anything like that happen again?"

"I promise."

-