~15~

Jimin sits on Hoseok's couch and watches his phone ring.

"Answer it."

Jimin tears up and shakes his ahead. "I'm not ready to talk to him." He sets his wine glass down and hugs his knees to his chest. "I shouldn't have gone through with it."

Hoseok watches in silence and the phone stops ringing. Jimin doesn't even glance at it. "Jimin, you can just ghost him like this..."

He sniffles. "I don't want to hear his voice right now."

"I don't understand why this is a bad thing. You like him and he likes you."

"How do you know that?! He just wanted to hook up with me. All he sees me as is a friend."

"Jimin, that's obviously not the case. He clearly has feelings for you-"

"Then why did he only make a move when I was looking for a hook-up? There were plenty of times he could've confessed to me and he never did."

"He probably wasn't sure if you liked him back or not. I can almost guarantee that he likes you. Maybe if you just talked to him, he'd have the chance to tell you himself."

Jimin starts crying and Hoseok walks over, rubbing his shoulder. "You're gonna be miserable if you keep ignoring his texts and calls. He's probably worried about you."

He wipes his tears away. "Text him and tell him I'm okay..."

"No. Do it yourself."

"I can't-"

"Yes you can. I'm not your messenger."

Tears well up in his eyes again. "Hoseok, please..."

"... Fine, but this is the only time I'm talking to him for you." He send Jungkook a quick text.

Kook

hey Jimin's ok

Just wants some space

what did I do wrong?

did I unintentionally coerce him?

he says u did nothing wrong

idk what's up with him

if he wants space, I'll give him space

I just hope it's not permanent

me neither

end of conversation

-