~4~

Jimin sits up slowly and looks up. He barely manages to stop his eyes from locking on the nipple piercings. "Uh... Yeah, I should be fine..."

"Davey's an asshole. I can't believe he didn't even help you stand up." He reaches out his hand. Jimin notices the difference between his bubblegum pink press ons and the guy's messily painted black nails.

He helps him stand up. "You're bleeding a little bit." They walk out of the way of the other skaters and Jimin sits on the bench, rubbing his shoulder and wincing. "Ow..."

"There's a cafe across the street. I can grab you some napkins for the bleeding if you want."

"No thanks..."

The guy starts walking away and Jimin clears his throat. "Hey, what's your name?"

They turn around and grin. "Finally got up the courage to ask after spying on me for 2 weeks?"

Jimin blushes. "I wasn't spying on you. I was just... trying to understand you."

He walks back over. "It's easier to understand someone if you... you know... talk to them."

Jimin swats at him playfully. "Shut up... We probably look so weird talking to each other right now."

"What do you mean?"

"You look badass and I look like a Barbie."

"I don't think anyone cares."

Jimin grins slightly. "You never told me your name. I feel like you're avoiding telling me."

"I don't tell anyone else my name, so why should I tell you?"

Jimin glances down, which was a horrible decision on his part. His eyes are now completely locked on the dude's nips and he can't look away.

"Uh... Why are you staring at my nips?"

Jimin covers his eyes. "Sorry. The piercings are distracting."

"You're really strange."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Rude..."

"Are you saying it isn't strange that you stare at my nips? I've noticed that you seem to look at them a lot."

Jimin blushes again. "Stop talking about it and just tell me your name."

"Give me one good reason why I should tell you my name?"

"I'll buy you coffee."

"Deal. It's Jungkook."

-