~41~

Jungkook wakes up at 8am to the sound of Jimin throwing up in the bathroom. He jumps out of bed and opens the bathroom door. "Shit, babe. What can I do to help?"

Jimin comes up for air. "Water... Water please..."

Jungkook rushes to grab him a glass and sits down next to him. Jimin grabs the water and Jungkook rubs his back gently.

"Sorry you're feeling bad Mimi..."

Jimin throws up more. He chokes out a sob and sits up, defeated. "And I'm still horny as hell."

Jungkook chuckles and wipes the tears away from his cheeks and the puke away from the corners of his mouth. "Finish throwing everything up and I'll help you with that."

Jimin nods before throwing up again.

-

Jimin scoffs. "Your acting like my head game isn't soul sucking. What's wrong with my deepthroating?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Nothing. I just don't want you throwing up on my dick by accident."

Jimin spits in his hand and starting jacking him off. "... Do you want to talk about what happened last night?"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "With my dick in your hand?"

"I think we're at the point where we can talk during sex. I shouldn't have been so harsh about everything. You were just trying to take care of me."

"I still shouldn't have done it."

"I think that's the general consensus. But you admitted it was wrong and you know not to do it again."

"Yeah... Hoseok said I can't come out with y'all anymore."

Jimin's wrist stops moving. "What?"

"Yeah. He's pretty mad at me."

"I talk to him. Don't worry about it."

"You can go out without me..."

Jimin crawls up and gives him a kiss. "Then who would be there to stop me from getting roofied?..."

Jungkook smiles and gives him another kiss. "If you want to talk to him, you can."

"Okay. I will. Now back to what I was doing. And don't worry. I never gag."

-