~40~

Incoming call from Hoseok...
Accept | Decline

"Jungkook, did you seriously get them to search Yoongi?"

"I was just curious. I mean, with all that's happened recently-"

"He's his friend, Jungkook. He wouldn't drug his friend. You almost got Yoongi banned because you labeled him as a possible threat."

"... I'll call you later. I need to help Jimin."

"Okay, fine. Just know you aren't invited to hang out with us anymore. That was extremely fucked up."

call ended.

-

Jungkook puts his phone down and gulps. Jimin tilts his head. "What was that about?"

"I told the guard to check Yoongi's pockets."

"You what?"

"I know."

"Babe, he would never do that to me. You need to stop it with this Yoongi shit. I... I can't be with you if you're not gonna get along with my friends."

"Babe, I was slightly tipsy and Yoongi just registered as a threat."

"Yoongi... Yoongi does cocaine sometimes. If he had any with him, he would've been arrested."

"How was I supposed to know that?"

"I can't believe you tipped him off in the first place!"

Jungkook sits down next to him. "Babe, I'm sorry. I was trying to protect you and I did the wrong thing."

"By possibly getting my friend arrested?!"

"I know, I know... I'm sorry."

"Babe, I'm being serious. Stop worrying about Yoongi. I told you he was hot and now you're on some sort of war path! Chill the fuck out. Like I said, take the anger out on me, not my friends."

Jungkook doesn't respond. He just looks at the floor.

"If you're still mad, that roofie kinda put me in the mood. I'm still mad at you, but angry sex might help."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Not feeling it tonight..."

"Okay." He leaves their fingers together. "Let's just fall asleep. It's been a long night..."

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head. "Babe, if I knew he could've had serious drugs on him... I really didn't think he'd have a roofie. I just had a weird gut feeling so I had to act on it. I'm sorry."

Jimin kisses his cheek. "We'll talk about it more tomorrow. You look exhausted."

-