~7~

Jungkook parks in front of the apartment building and waits for Jimin to leave. "We're here."

"I know."

Jungkook blinks. "Um... So are you gonna leave-"

"Do you want to go to the party too? You're already here. I can introduce you to everyone."

Jungkook chuckles. "But I don't like people. Why would you think that I'd want to meet your friends?"

"They're all really good people. I think you'll really like them if you give them a chance. Come on."

Jungkook sighs. "Fine."

Jimin grins. "I know we're really different from each other, but I think we could be really good friends if we gave it a shot."

"Me too. I've never been friends with someone so overwhelmingly... pink."

Jimin giggles. "Just put a shirt on before going inside."

"Did you think I was just gonna walk in shirtless? I only take my shirt off when I'm skating."

"How was I supposed to know that?"

-

They walk in and Hoseok approaches them. "Hey! I didn't know you were coming."

Jungkook chuckles. "This kid somehow convinced me."

Jimin huffs. "I'm older than you. Don't call me a kid."

"Then I'll just call you pipsqueak since you're so short."

Jimin gasps and hits his chest. "Rude!"

He ruffles Jimin's hair. "Do you want me to grab you a drink?"

"Sure."

"What do you want?"

Jimin grins. "You pick." Jungkook cheesily salutes him and walks away. Hoseok clears his throat. "I feel like you guys are gonna be in the same bed by the end of the night."

"Not a chance. I think we just click."

"Nah. I don't believe you. His dick will definitely be in your ass by the end of the night."

-