~22~

Jimin goes to the skatepark the next day with a brand new Hello Kitty skateboard. He spots Jungkook at one end of the skatepark and approached him. He stands off to the side and wait for Jungkook to notice him.

Jungkook walks up. "Hey..."

Jimin grins weakly. "Hi..."

Jungkook waits for his to say something and gulps. "Still not sure yet?" Jimin shakes his head.

There's an awkward silence and Jimin sees some of the hope fade away from Jungkook's eyes. "That's okay... So, you bought a skateboard?"

Jimin blushes and looks down at his shoes. "Yeah... Are you still willing to teach me?"

"Of course."

-

They skate around for awhile. Jungkook is barely able to catch him before he falls flat on his face. "Woah, you can't offset your center of balance like that."

Jimin huffs. "I didn't mean to..."

Jungkook wipes the dirt off of Jimin's shoulder. "Just be more careful. I don't want you getting hurt."

"But you told me getting hurt is a part of the learning process."

"Doesn't mean I actively want you to get injured...." There's a tense moment when they lock eyes and Jungkook sighs. "This is really difficult."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't understand how you don't know if you like me or not. It's simple. Do you like me or not? Why is it complicated?"

"Because I don't know if I just have feelings for you because I slept with you."

Jungkook takes a step back. "Wait... You only got feelings for me after we had sex?"

"I'm pretty sure."

"You didn't like me at all before that?"

"... I guess not."

Jungkook scoffs and picks his skateboard up, walking away. "And here I was thinking I had a fucking chance..."

Jimin grabs his arm. "I didn't say you don't have a chance. I'm just not a person who catches feelings easily. We definitely have a connection, but I'm just not sure about how I feel..."

Jungkook pulls his arm away. "Hurry up and figure it out or I won't be interested in you anymore. You keep giving me reasons to move on."

-

-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.