~34~

Jungkook parks in front of Jimin's apartment building and seems him a text. He gets out of his car when Jimin walks out. "Hey, baby..."

Jimin just silently walks into his arms and sniffles. "It just got worse after you left..."

Jungkook rubs his back and kisses his forehead. "I know, baby, I know... Just try your best not to think about it."

They stand there for a few minutes until Jimin pulls away from the hug. "So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but I promise you'll like it."

"Okay."

Jungkook tilts Jimin's chin up slightly and gives him a lingering kiss. His free hand squeezes Jimin's waist. "Let's go. You're probably tired and I don't want to keep you out too late."

They get in the car and Jungkook starts driving. Within 5 minutes, Jimin is fast asleep in the passenger seat. Jungkook notices and nudges him. "Babe, do you want me to just take you back home? You look exhausted."

"No no no, I'm fine. I'm just getting a little nap in."

Jungkook ruffles his hair. "Alright. Just wanted to make sure."

Jimin hums in acknowledgement and drifts back off to sleep.

-

He's awaken by the sound of Jungkook turning the truck off. He yawns and rubs his eyes before stretching. When he looks around, his mind goes blank. "Where are we?"

"In the absolute middle of nowhere."

"You know, I wasn't planning on getting axe murdered tonight, but I'm open to it."

Jungkook chuckles. "Well that's a relief. I always want consent before murdering someone."

Jimin glances at him with a small grin. "... I was gonna make a joke, but it was too childish."

"Just say it."

"You like consent before murdering people's holes too..."

Jungkook sighs and gives him a kiss. "You like it when I do that?"

"Asking for consent? I mean, yeah. I think everyone should ask for consent-"

"No, baby. The other part..."

"Oh... Murdering my holes? Yeah, that's fun too... But not tonight. I'm sore enough from work."

Jungkook grins. "You had a bad day. My first priority is making sure you feel better. I can assure you that the last thing on my mind right now is getting laid."

Jimin blushes. "So... Why are we actually out here?"

Jungkook smiles and gets out of the car, walking around to the back. Jimin tenses up and for a brief moment considers that Jungkook might actually be grabbing an axe.

He looks out the back window and sees Jungkook removing the truck bed cover. When it's completely removed, Jimin sees that there's a mattress with a bunch of fluffy blankets.

Jungkook walks around the side of the truck and opens the door to the back seat. He grabs a small cooler out there Jimin hadn't previously noticed.

Jimin gets out of the car as well and walks around back. "Kookie..." He started tearing up and is unable to finish the rest of his sentence.

Jungkook puts the cooler down and cups Jimin's face in both hands, wiping the tears away. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just so overwhelmed. No one's ever done anything like this for me..."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "Well then people aren't treating you the way you deserve to be treated."

They climb into the back of the truck and cuddle up next to each other. Jungkook opens the cooler and pulls out two beers. He pops the caps off and hands him one.

Jimin takes a few sips before setting his down and resting his head on Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook gently plays with his hair. "Do you want to take another nap, baby?"

"Not right now. I just want to spend time with you." He wraps his arms around Jungkook's torso and gives him a kiss. "I barely ate today..."

Jungkook opens the cooler again and pulls out a small container of fruit. "Well, let's fix that." He pops the lid out and uses a fork to pick out a strawberry. Jimin tries to grab the fork but Jungkook feeds him himself. "Just relax, baby..."

Jimin cuddles into Jungkook's chest as he's continuously fed strawberries and grapes. "Okay, babe, that's enough. I'm already full."

Jungkook puts everything away and turns back to him. "Hey babe?"

"Mmhm?"

"I love you..."

-