~21~

Hoseok walks into the cafe and sits down across from Jimin. "Hey."

Jimin smiles. "Hi. How was work?"

"Stressful, but we aren't here to talk about that. How'd it go with Jungkook? Are you guys dating now?"

"No. I'm not sure if I like him or not."

Hoseok slams his head against the table and doesn't raise it. "Are you kidding me? For the past month you've been scared of Jungkook rejecting you. You obviously like him."

"Well... Maybe I'm just not ready to be in a relationship. If we start dating and then break up... He wouldn't be part of my life anymore."

"And if you stay friends and torture him and his emotions, he'll get sick of you and ghost you. He really cares about you and he's liked you for a really long time. Give him a chance."

"How do you know how long he's liked me for?"

"He wouldn't shut up about you. He technically admitted it for the first time at the club, but he was giving you heart eyes since the day after you met, and I wasn't there the day you met, so he might've even had a thing for you then."

Jimin blushes. "Really?..."

"Yeah. I honestly can't believe you hadn't figured that out on your own."

Jimin rubs his face. "I really want to be able to say with full confidence that I like him, but for some reason I'm holding back."

"Jimin, you're holding back because you have anxiety. Don't let it stop you from dating him. You guys have a really strong connection and it would be stupid to let this opportunity slip away."

Jimin nods. "I know..."

"Then tell him you like him back!"

"I'll think about it."

Hoseok sighs. "I hope you decide to do the right thing."

-