~12~

Jungkook sits at the bar with Namjoon. He's pissed as fuck. He's done a pretty good job of not showing his feelings towards Jimin, but he can't help it tonight.

"Look at this shit. I don't get why Jimin is even dancing with him. He's wearing a grey shirt and brown pants. That's disgusting..."

Namjoon side eyes him. "You seem jealous."

Jungkook crosses his arms but doesn't deny it at all. He's not wrong. "Do you think Jimin is doing this to get my attention or is he actually interested in that guy?"

"I think Jimin is just looking for some action."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I don't think he's trying to get your attention and I don't think he's interested in that one guy specifically. I think he's just trying to find someone who's down to fuck."

"But..." He stops himself and sighs, rubbing his temples.

Namjoon chuckles and pats his back. "If you want him that bad, this is a good time to do something about it."

"I don't know... I don't do hookups."

"We all know that if you and Jimin fucked, you'd get married a week later. There's so much visible tension between the two of you. Just make a move."

-

Jimin is feeling a random strangers muscles when he's yanked away and pulled through the crowd to a decently empty area. "Jungkook, what the hell?!"

"Why are you trying to hook up with a random stranger?"

Jimin glares. "That's literally what I came here to do! You probably fucked up my chances with that guy..."

"He mixed grey with brown. Also, he had a boner and the bulge was tiny, so I'm saving you from wasting your time. You could find someone way better. Or you could not find anyone at all and just hang out with your friends."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Why are you acting like this?..."

"I don't like my friends hooking up with strangers. What if the guy you take home is a rapist or a serial killer?"

"So then who the hell should I hook up with?! Listen, I know you're trying to look out for me, but I'm horny and my options are limited."

Jungkook huffs. "I don't get why you wanted me to come here in the first place. I thought we were gonna hang out, but you abandoned me at the bar for over an hour."

Jimin's face softens. "Oh... I'm sorry. Fuck, I've been a really bad friend tonight... You know what, I can find a hook up another day. For tonight, I'll hang out with you instead."

"What even is there to do in a club?"

"We could dance or hang out on one of the couches."

"I don't like dancing."

"Come on! It's fun!"

"No way."

-

A minute passes and they're dancing together. The song is a little bit honest but no obnoxious. It's generic enough for them to just vibe.

Jungkook has a hand on Jimin's waist. People keep ogling him and he's not okay with it at all. One guy looks Jimin up and down while biting their lip, but they make eye contact with Jungkook and look away immediately.

Jimin's arms are haphazardly draped over Jungkook's shoulders and he's just enjoying the music. His eyes are closed.

Jungkook pulls him a little bit closer and he opens his eyes, waiting for Jungkook to lean down and tell him something, when he doesn't, he looks up at him and they make eye contact.

Jungkook decides it's now or never.

"People keep looking at you." The song changes to a slow, synthy tune.

Jimin grins. "They do?"

"Yeah. I hate it."

He blushes. "Why?..."

Jungkook grabs his hips and presses their bodies together. "I guess I'm just a little bit protective of you..."

Jimin blushes a the close proximity of their faces. "You're acting strange..."

Jungkook leans down and kisses Jimin's neck, eliciting a soft gasp from him. He reached up and laces his fingers in Jungkook's hair.

He leaves a few more kisses on his neck and soon enough, he can feel Jimin pressing against him as much as he can.

He looks around and sees a few people staring at them. "There's people watching us, Mimi. Maybe we should go to my place."

Jimin nods softly.

-