~16~

Jungkook skates alone at the skatepark with his headphones in. It's been almost 2 weeks since he's talked to Jimin.

When he showed up to the skatepark 3 days ago, Jimin was there. He tried to approach him, but Jimin grabbed his stuff and left.

He's lost all hope now. It stings because Jimin was his best friend. His only friend. Yeah, he got to know Jimin's friends, but he can't really talk to them anymore. It's way too awkward.

The fact that he was so straight up with Jimin is haunting him. There's no way Jimin doesn't know about Jungkook's feelings, so maybe he refuses to talk to him because he doesn't feel the same way.

So, along with having no friends again, he's suffering the feeling of total rejection. He was so in love with Jimin, but he doesn't love him back.

Of course he doesn't like him. He was looking for someone else to hook up with at the club. To be honest, it felt like he only said yes to Jungkook because he was horny.

"Hey."

Jungkook stops and takes his one of his earbuds out. "Whats up?"

"I'm Leila. I'm kind of friends with Jimin. He told me what happened so I just wanted to check up on you..."

"Oh..." Jungkook tries his best not to tear up. "I'm okay. How's he doing?"

"He's devastated. Cries every time I mention you. You should talk to him."

"Trust me, I've tried. He won't answer my calls or my texts."

"When was the last time you texted him?"

"1 1/2 weeks ago."

She grins softly "Try again." She tucks her hair behind her ear. "By the way, I can tell you aren't okay. It obvious that this whole thing is taking a toll on both of you. Be patient and it'll work out. Just make sure you try to text him again."

Jungkook nods softly. "We'll see..."

She smiles and skates away. Jungkook stares at the pavement for a few minutes before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Mimi💔

hey. we need to talk

-