~31~

"You usually aren't this straight forward. What's gotten into you?"

Jimin is straddling Jungkook's lap while he's lying down. He walked into the room a few minutes ago and immediately climbed on top of him. "I couldn't stop thinking about you during work."

"What kinds of things were you thinking about?"

Jimin giggles and lowers himself so their chests are pressed together. He leans close to his ear. "Your tattoos and you piercings..."

"Anything else?"

He sits back up again and stretches so his shirt intentionally rides up, showing off his impossibly tiny waist. "A few things come to mind..."

"Just tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me until my legs are trembling."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's ass through his sweatpants. "Seems easy enough."

Jimin giggles. "I have a surprise for you..." He pulls his shirt off and tosses it onto the floor before untying the drawstring on his pants. "I thought I'd dress up all pretty for you"

Jungkook's cheeks turn a light pink. "Oh?"

Jimin sly pulls down the waistband just enough for Jungkook to see the beginnings of a garter belt. "Do you like lace?"

Jungkook nods as his eyes glaze over.

Jimin pulls the sweatpant off slowly, revealing a matching pair of thigh high stockings. Both the belt and at stockings are made of a delicate red lace. "I dreamt about you fucking me while I was wearing these."

"What Mimi wants, Mimi gets."

-

Hoseok sips his drink. "What is sex like with him? I can't tell if he's submissive or dominant because he's so damn shy."

Jimin giggles. "He's dominant, but it's not really a sub dom kinda thing."

"So you aren't kinky at all?"

"Not really."

"Do you talk at all?"

"Before and during foreplay. We're too in the zone to talk during the rest of it. Well, he talks. I can't respond."

Hoseok takes another sip of his drink. "Do you think you're gonna be with him for a long time?"

Jimin pauses. "I haven't really thought about it. Probably. I mean, we're a really good match."

"Would you marry him?"

"I... I guess I would. Not right now, though. Maybe in a couple of years..."

They sit quietly for a few minutes sipping at their drinks.

"You're glowing again today."

Jimin smiles. "Really?"

"Yeah. Did something good happen?"

"Nothing really. All I can say is Jungkook's really knows how to use his hands."

Hoseok spits his drink out. "TMI."

Jimin gasps. "I meant a massage! Get your mind out of the gutter."

"What kind of massage?"

"..."

"What kind of massage, Jimin?"

"An..." He bows his head and pouts, defeated. "An internal massage..."

-