~9~

Jimin gets a call from Hoseok the next morning.

Incoming call from Hobi...
Accept | Decline

"Hey. What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"You left with Jungkook."

"Yeah. He drove me home."

"Did he stay the night?"

"No? Why would he?"

"... I feel like you're messing with me. You guys were so touchy with each other last night."

"Yeah, we kind of just... click. I think we're gonna be good friends."

"You're definitely messing with me. Friends? Yeah right."

"I'm being serious. He's not my type."

"Do you really not spend the night with him?"

"He dropped me off and went back to his own apartment. Nothing happened."

"No kisses or anything?"

Jimin giggles. "Now you're being annoying. He's just a friend. I would tell you if something happened."

"I find it really hard to believe that nothing happened, but I trust you. What are you doing later today?"

"Going to the skatepark. Jungkook is still trying to teach me how to use a skateboard."

"Adorable. You guys would look so good together."

"Just drop it. It's not gonna happen. I kind of ready like someone..."

"Yeah. I know who it is."

"I wish Yoongi was single..."

"It's really funny that you like him but say that Jungkook isn't your type. They're both extremely emo."

"But they're different types... Yoongi is more cynical and grungy. Jungkook just isn't. He's more of a softie in disguise and I don't like softies."

"So you want a guy that'll constantly ruin your mood? Sounds stupid."

"Whatever. Wanna come to the skatepark with us?"

"Nope. Not down to third wheel."

"Hose-"

call ended.

-

Jimin puts his phone in his pocket and walks into the skatepark. Jungkook is sitting on the bench scrolling through his phone.

He's wearing a shirt today (much to Jimin's dismay. The guy may not be his type, but he can still enjoy the view). He walks up and sits to the left of him. "Hey."

Jungkook looks up from his phone and chuckles. "I don't know why I'm surprised that you're wearing pink."

Jimin pouts. "And I don't know why I'm surprised that you're dressed like a emo high schooler that's still mourning the death of MCR."

"I never listened to MCR. I don't like emo music. I just wear black."

"So you aren't even emo?"

"Not at all. I'm just shy and don't talk to people so I come across as cold."

Jimin giggles. "You definitely come across as cold. Why aren't you skating right now?"

"I fell a few minutes ago and hurt my ankle. I'm just letting it rest."

Jimin gasps. "Get ice for it! Which leg is it?"

"My left one."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's left leg and pulls it so it's resting in his lap. He pulls off Jungkook's big ass sneaker and inspects his ankle. "It looks a bit swollen."

Jungkook tries to pulls his leg back but Jimin doesn't leg him. "Keep it raised. It'll help with the swelling."

"Put my shoe back on."

"You have a sock on. You're fine. Give your ankle a break."

-