~24~

Jungkook blinks a few times. "I'm in the middle of a shower-"

"I promise this conversation won't take long."

Jungkook let's him in before closing the door. "So?..."

"I thought about it and I like you. A lot. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it, but I now know for sure that I like you..."

Jungkook swallows dryly. "I don't know... You only like me because we slept together."

"I was wrong about that. It was the kiss."

"So... You caught feelings from a kiss?"

Jimin giggles. "No. I had feelings for you before that. It just brought them to the surface." He takes a step closer to him. "The first time you kissed me, I got butterflies..."

Jungkook doesn't say anything. He just looks down at the ground.

Jimin gulps. "So?..."

"How do I know that you won't just ghost me again?..."

"I ghosted you because I was scared of the way I was feeling. I'm not scared of it anymore."

Jungkook grins slightly. "I wish I could just forgive you and say I want to date you immediately, but I don't want you to think that I'm okay with you playing with my feelings."

Jimin nods. "I get that. I made you wait, so I'm willing to wait too."

Jungkook sighs and nods back. There's a few seconds of silence and he shakes his head. "To be honest, I don't think I can wait. I just need you to promise me that you aren't gonna freak out and run away again."

"I promise."

"Then let's give it a shot."

Jimin smiles and gives him a hug. "Thank you. I promise you won't regret it."

Jungkook gives him a quick kiss. "I hope you're right."

"You can go back to your shower if you want."

"You don't want to join me?"

-