Chapter 26 - Izuku.

Izuku absently watched as Kaminari went down to the front to Nezu for some reason. He muttered something to him, and they walked off quickly. He wondered what that was about. But knowing the blonde baby of the Ragtags, he'll quickly fill them in on what it's about.
"Got any idea on what you'll do?" He heard Rhyki ask Mina.
"Not yet. All depends on who we're against I guess." She mumbled.
"Scared?"
"A little. It's quite nerve wracking, but I'll be alright."

"Of course you will. You're teamed with Katsuki. You'll be fine." She reassured her.
"He's not much of a team player though." Mina turned to look at Rhyki, and he could see the doubt in her eyes.
"Pinkie, he'll work with you, as you are Ragtag. Everyone else is just a rival to beat."
"Promise?" She nodded before nudging Katsuki a little to get his attention.
"What is it?"
"Reassure Mina that you'll work with her in this. She's a little nervous." She told her boyfriend, who leaned forward to lock his fiery gaze on the pinkette.

"Listen up Pinkie, we'll work as a fucking team in this, because we're Ragtags and we stick together. Got it?" That was the best they'd get out of the stubborn shit, but at least he said he'd work with her instead of as a rival like the others.
"Yep. Thanks Bakugou!" She grinned at him. He nodded once and settled back in his seat.
"Ok now?" Bakugou asked his girlfriend.
"Yeah, thanks babe."
"Welcome love." Kaminari re-joined them with a small skip in his step.

"What did you need Nezu for Denks?" Rhyki asked as he dropped into his seat.
"About adding the shoes as part of my hero gear." He motioned to his feet and he was wearing the shoes that Izuku had created for him.
"I take it he said yes?"
"Yeah, he did! I can't wait!" He pretty much bounced in his seat in excitement, resulting in all of them smiling at the happy bean. At least Izuku knew that he appreciated them. They settled into silence again, watching the screens. It wasn't all that fantastic of a fight really. It could have been over within at least four moves previously.

"Team G wins! Next up is Rhyki against Team J as the heroes." Izuku heard Nezu curse under his breath, knowing what was about to happen. Even All Might paled slightly when realising that mistake. He barely stopped from himself from laughing. Now it was time for Rhyki to get 'revenge', so to speak. Rhyki stood and stretched lazily, before turning to her boyfriend. Because the other students couldn't see her due to their position, she pulled her mask down.
"Good luck." Bakugou smirked at her.

"I don't need it. I have you as my lucky charm." She leaned down, kissing him quick, then pulled the mask back up and the guy had a huge grin on his face. She knocked knuckles with the others.
"Don't go too crazy." Izuku told her as he sprawled lazily on his chair.
"I won't. But it'll be a fucking show, that's for sure." He didn't expect anything less from her, that's just how she was. He wouldn't put it past her to scare them first either. He observed as his sister got a small box from All Might. As she went past Nezu, he reached out to stop her.

"Remember, this is a training exercise." The chimera warned.
"I know. But it'll be tricky for them and a head fuck, as I'm the 'villain'. I'm planning on a few things. Think yourself lucky that Izuku installed the cameras on another network."
"Why? What do you have planned?" He asked dubiously.
"Wait and see." Rhyki cackled as she walked off without a backwards glance.
"What was that about?" Bakugou asked him, drawing his gaze.

"Rhyki is going to put on a bit of a show. To show that she isn't one to be trifled with. No doubt get into their heads and toy with them a little using fear." He answered before turning his gaze to the screen. Cameras showed her casually walking going to the top floor of the building they were using for this exercise. She threw the device All Might had handed her to the floor, which split open and a fake bomb emerged. It only just fit, height wise, in the room. Izuku watched as Rhyki's eyes bounced around the room, calculating and cold.