Chapter 24 - Rhyki.

Rhyki grumbled as the sound of her alarm woke her up. Shuffling a little, she reached out from under the duvet and turned it off. Stupid fucking thing. She was enjoying her nap. Grumbling into her pillow, she was suddenly yanked backwards into a broad chest. Glancing over her shoulder, she found herself staring into her favourite set of rubies. She grinned as she pushed her delicious boyfriend onto his back and straddled his waist. His hands settled onto her hips, and she leaned forward until their lips barely touched.

"Mm, now this I could get used to." She grinned, running her fingers through his soft, spiky hair.
"You and me both gorgeous." Bakugou replied before sealing their lips together. Rhyki let out a happy purr, resulting in his tongue going into her mouth. His hands moved from her hips, to wrap an arm across her lower back and one across her shoulders, holding her tightly against him. Next thing she knew, she was flat on her back, with him between her thighs. She chuckled as she looped her legs around his waist, tightening her hold around him. She was only in her tank top and underwear, considering she wasn't shy in the least with her body, and she trusted him completely, knowing he wouldn't do anything until she was ready. One of Kat's hands went over her bare leg, trailing his fingers lightly, which left tiny goosebumps.

"Fuck, you are ravishing." Kat whispered, planting feather light kisses down her throat. She panted slightly as he got to where her shoulder met her neck, biting gently.
"Mmm Kat." She gasped, and he pulled back to grin at her.
"Sensitive love?"
"Yes. Fuck, that feels really good though!"
"You feel incredible under me." He admitted, then grabbed her legs, making her let him go. He settled back, sitting on his ankles and hauled her up. She smirked as she knelt in front of him.
"So, what's going on in that mind of yours?" She questioned, putting her hands under his t-shirt he'd slept in, and ran her nails over his abs.
"Just thinking how fucking lucky I am." She stopped moving and looked at him.
"Really?"

"Yeah, that's what's going through my mind. Just how lucky I am to have you as mine Rhyki." She removed her hands, then grabbed him in a tight hug.
"Right back at you Katsuki." She whispered into his neck. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just happily hugging each other tightly. Once they separated, she got off the bed and pulled on her trousers and shoes. Kat pulled his own shoes on, and the hoodie. Then her phone started to ring.
"Can you go make sure the others are up? I'll be out in a few." She asked.

"Sure babe." He kissed her quick before leaving the room. She grabbed her phone and connected the call. It was her dad. Why was he ringing though? School hadn't ended yet.
"Hey dad." She settled on the edge of the bed.
"How you feeling now firecracker?"
"Better. You timed that right, we've just woken from a nap." She chuckled.
"Really? Why did you nap?" He sounded completely baffled. Why was he surprised though? He literally took every opportunity he could to sleep.

"When we got here, we spoke for a bit. Izu actually showed everyone the lab, spent a few hours in there, then we had lunch and decided to nap." She lay back on the bed.
"Please tell me it was Izuku that cooked?"
"Yeah, it was him. You don't seriously think that he'd let anyone cook, would you?" She snorted. He should know better than that.
"Good point. So Izuku actually took you down to the lab?"
"He did. I was gobsmacked myself, but he promised Kirishima."

"Really? What brought that on?" He sounded completely gobsmacked.
"What I'm about to say, stays between us until Izu tells you, ok?"
"Of course."
"Izu and Kirishima are now going out."
"What?! Since when was Izuku interested in anyone romantically?" There was no mistaking the shock in his voice and she knew for a fact that his eyes had blown wide.

"I know, I was gobsmacked too. But honestly dad, he admitted it to me that he was crushing hard on the red head. Then today, when we were talking, Izu took Kirishima away from us to talk privately and when they came back, Kirishima literally had the biggest fucking grin on his face and proudly told us they were now going out. To be honest with you dad, they're really fucking adorable together."
"They know about your other side yes?"
"They know we're pros, and that we work for the W.H.A. But not the extent of what jobs we've done and all that shit. We're not saying jack shit in that regard either. All they know is that it's the dangerous jobs we go on."