Chapter 54 - Rhyki.

It was now the following weekend, the one before the class split for a week to go on their internships. Most were nervous, but undoubtedly excited at the opportunity to see how pro heroes worked in a busy environment. They used this as an opportunity to get what they needed, the necessities so to speak. Which is where you'll find the Ragtags, minus Izuku who had been at La Fonté with Kaho since 7am, happily shopping in town before heading over to Training Ground for an afternoon of intense training. The weather wasn't all that great, being overcast, so they were wearing jeans and hoodies, or in Rhyki's case, she wore one of Katsuki's that she'd 'borrowed', but we clearly know he was never getting it back. After the whole escapade of I-Island, the Ragtags had been vastly amused to fuck when the first day back, when school had ended, Aizawa and Nezu had pretty much ripped into Iida about his attitude towards the group, and how he'd showed them up at the event in front of everyone of high importance considering they'd been informed about it all.

The bluette had not liked it a single bit, trying desperately to counter but Nezu had stated that Shadow and All Might had given them full permission to use their quirks for defence while literally saving the island and the Expo while it was also kept on the downlow. But left the final take down to Shadow himself as he clearly had more experience than they did. Sure, All Might hadn't said shit about them using their quirks, but clearly wasn't going to go against Shadow. It had been beautiful, and they'd been highly entertained. He was walking on extremely thin ice now, and he knew it. But Rhyki had noticed that something seemed off with the robot the day before and it didn't sit well with her. She stayed behind, reassuring her group she'd be fine going home alone, and conversed with her dad about it. Turns out, because his older brother, Tensei, had been hospitalised by Stain, it was a high possibility that the male was going for revenge.

Aizawa had confided to Rhyki that Iida was going to intern under the Normal Hero: Manual, who was based in Hosu, where Stain was rumoured to be for now. Rhyki had grumbled at that, before planning with her dad about them using this internship to go to Hosu themselves, keeping to the shadows and hopefully use this to stop Iida from going after the highly dangerous villain he would literally have zero chance in defeating. They'd also rope Izuku into it as well.
"Hey guys." Rhyki's gaze lifted, bringing her from her thoughts of where they were sitting outside of a small café so the others could get a drink and something small to eat which would tide them over until dinner later. Momo and Jiro had stopped, having seen them. They had a couple of shopping bags with them, and Jiro had her guitar strapped to her back. They were holding hands, having gotten together at I-Island on the Sunday after Jiro had spoken to Izuku – or rather Shadow – about something. Probably how to confess or something, Rhyki hadn't really paid attention to that.

"Hey girls. How you doing?" Mina chirped happily.
"We're good thanks. You up too much today?" Momo questioned.
"Just getting a few bits for the week, then we're off to have more training with Izuku and Rhyki, before we have a Ragtag dinner." Kirishima answered as Mina had shoved some food in her mouth.
"Could we possibly join you? Also, where is that giant?" Jiro queried.
"Izuku had to sort out some things this morning, that's why he isn't with us. I mean, I can ask Izuku if he doesn't mind you joining." Rhyki said. The girls nodded excitedly. They had, after all, seen the improvement of the group from their private training lessons. She just nodded and got up. Pulling her phone out, she brought up Izuku's contact and clicked the dial button. She walked away for a bit of privacy. Her brother answered on the third ring.

"Hey firecracker, is everything ok? You're meant to be with the Ragtags, why you ringing me?" She could just make out the sounds of a ding, followed by a door closing, then silence.
"Hey. I am with them, but I wanted to ask something."
"What is it?"
"You know how we have training later?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Well, you see, we bumped into Momo and Jiro while at a café. They wanted to know if it's alright if they tag along too?"
"I mean, I don't really mind. They certainly proved their loyalty to us at I-Island, so I guess so. Just warn them about everything and that we will be unmasked."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I know they won't betray us now. Gut instinct."