Chapter 61 - Izuku.

Sitting in class, two weeks later, Ragtags were minding their own business after Aizawa had taken roll call and popped out for a few minutes. Izuku had Kaminari on his lap this time, as the blonde quietly spoke about some ideas that he had written down in the hopes of controlling his quirk better and wanted the genuine opinion/help from his 'big brother' as he'd proudly claimed the older and taller male. No one could argue that their friendship and bond was truly adorable. In fact, the whole group was one big family. The girls were huddled together, chatting about music and other things. The boys were discussing training and different moves involving utilizing their quirks together for better results and to become powerful tag-teams for the future. The rest of the class were on the other side of the room, keeping to themselves and openly ignoring the Ragtags, like usual.

"Izu, do you think I'd be able to ever get full control eventually?" Kaminari questioned, causing emeralds to lock onto his golden orbs.
"Of course, I do. I know for a fact that you'll get entire control eventually and you're going to become my unstoppable little electric brother." Izuku reassured him. He wasn't lying, he knew he would get full control. That got him a blinding smile and a tight hug in return which made him chuckle. Aizawa walked in, and Kaminari hopped back to his own seat, as did the others, before focusing entirely on the teacher.

"Ok, so as you know, there will be two exams on Friday, therefore, today and tomorrow you are allowed to freely study or train on U.A grounds, if you don't disturb other classes or cause fights. Now, do what you want. Also Izuku and Yaoyorozu, end of the day, stay behind for a bit for some presidential duties that are required by request of Nezu." Aizawa proclaimed before slipping into his sleeping bag and making friends with the floor.
"Yes Aizawa." The duo remarked. Once he was asleep, his group, including Momo and Jiro who were full Ragtag members now because the rest of the class didn't want to know the girls like petty, spoilt, tantrum fuelled children, making their group a solid ten, turned to him with broad grins. He instantly knew what they wanted and sighed.

"Ok, change into your workout gear and we'll go train for most of the day at one of the less used gyms, so we'll use number four as it has more space to move about. No arguing on when I make you study either. I'll join you in a few minutes, I need to make a pit stop first and don't forget to do the warmup stretches." He warned. They nodded enthusiastically and left after gathering their things and Eiji kissed his cheek with a beaming smile. In the changing rooms, they swiftly changed and put their powered off phones in small lock boxes for safety, curtesy of Izuku in which they only had the codes for. Simple lose fitting t-shirts and shorts to their knees that had been taken from the vast stash that was usually at Training Ground. None of the boys wanted to wear the full trousers provided from U.A, not when they'll be sweaty and exhausted soon as they knew they would be considering they'll have the powerful siblings personally training them, like usual.

Meeting with the girls, who wore similar attire to them, apart from they had leggings to their calves and not shorts, the group trudged over to the gym they were using after making sure their water bottles were full. Upon entry, lights were flicked on, and they began to do warm-up stretches while waiting for Izuku. Said male had not long left Nezu's office after gaining permission in using combat weapons for some of the training he had in mind, on top of the usual things that were in the gym. He'd just changed into his usual workout shorts and a t-shirt, made sure his mask was secure in place with a spare in his pocket, and went to collect the weapons, whilst carrying a twenty-five-litre container of cold water for refilling their bottles up like it was nothing on his shoulder, as well as a heavy-duty backpack full of food, when he bumped into some of 1B, who'd also changed into the standard gym wear provided from the school. He only knew one of the group members though.
"Hey Izuku!" Kendo smiled when she spotted him, startling those with her.