Chapter 19 - Rhyki.

Rhyki rolled her shoulders as she left Training Ground after an intense workout that had lasted longer than she'd thought. She'd gone there at 9am. It was now 3pm. But that was with doing some pro work for an hour or so, plus a hot shower, so that counteracted the time that she'd spent there too. It had also officially been nine days since Izuku had left on that mission, and she really didn't know what to do with herself. Sure, at school it was either lessons, training or whatever, and she'd become a lot closer to the Ragtags, more so Bakugou, and the others in the class blatantly ignored her (and Uraraka had now taken to calling Rhyki a villain), but it just didn't feel the same.

She wanted her fucking brother back already! The last bit of information that she'd gotten from Nezu, had been Thursday when he'd informed her that they were close in capturing Lycania thanks to the endless hours and preparation that Izuku had put into everything. Other than that, they'd heard zilch. It was enough to drive her insane. She sighed as she put her earphones on, plugged them into her phone and selected a random playlist. The first song was Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart. She loved this song and turned it up as loud as her phone would allow.

Rhyki shoved her phone in her pocket on the hoodie she was wearing and shifted her backpack a bit better. As it was now Sunday, she was dressed in leggings, one of Izuku's t-shirts and his black hoodie with the flaming fox skull logo and comfortable black trainers. Instead of heading home, she went to town to get a bit of shopping before it was too late. Twenty minutes later, she strolled into a food shop and grabbed a basket. Trapezing through the store, she got the basic shit needed for home. As she was halfway around the shop, someone tapped her shoulder, making her whirl around. She pulled her earphones off and draped them around her neck.

"Hey Mrs Bakugou." She smiled behind her mask at Bakugou's mum.
"How you doing hun? I also told you to call me Mitsuki." She grinned.
"I forgot. I'm alright thanks. How about with you?" She put the basket down between her feet. Her and Mitsuki had met after dropping Bakugou off after going to Training Ground for the first time. They'd then bumped into each other a couple of days ago, which had resulted in them going to a café for a drink and a chat. They'd surprisingly had quite a bit in common and clicked instantly.

Mitsuki had happily explained that it was delightful talking to someone who knew what they were on about and not doing it just to 'impress' someone to appear brighter than they actually were. They'd spoken for a few hours, not realising the time that had passed by quickly. By the end of it though, Rhyki had gained Mitsuki's friendship, and her phone number should she ever want a chat/rant and vice versa. It was nice.
"I've been good thanks. How's the brat behaving in school?"
"Surprisingly well. A couple of issues, but nothing that we can't handle." Rhyki shrugged.

"What kind of issues? Anything I can help with?"
"Nah, I can handle it. It's just a petty bitch being jealous and annoying because me and Bakugou are close and that we're always seen together. Well, us and the Ragtags of course."
"Really?"
"Yep. Plus the class pretty much hates me." Rhyki proudly claimed, making the woman chuckle.
"Why do they hate you?"
"Because I say it how it is. During training, they don't like the fact that I'm not gentle."
"They do realise they're training to be heroes, right? Nothing is going to be fucking gentle in training, so why be bloody mad about that? Do they not realise that villains will not take it easy on them just because it 'hurts' or that they're bleeding out etc?" Mitsuki sniggered. A man walked up behind her, carrying a basket, and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"We know that. I don't give a fuck though. They'll learn the hard fucking way that it isn't all fun and games."
"True that. Oh, Rhyki, this is my husband, Masaru. Babe, this is Rhyki."
"Your café friend and goes to school with Katsuki?" Rhyki studied the man. Short brown hair in soft spikes, kind brown eyes, thin moustache. Slightly taller than her, so about 5ft 9ish. He was dressed in brown trousers with a green t-shirt. You could easily tell that he's the calm one in the Bakugou household.
"One and the same."
"Mits, do you think we should give her a medal for being openly willing to put up with our spitfire of a son?" Masaru asked with a playful smile.