Chapter 34 - Izuku.

Izuku sprawled in his seat at the cafeteria table they'd claimed, Eiji perched happily on his lap as he chatted to Bakugou about some training he wanted to try. He was watching the other three blow off steam by chasing each other around the vast space, laughing their heads off like little kids. It was actually quite adorable in a way. They'd been waiting about half an hour for Rhyki to get back, but it was fine. He had already said when she was back, they'd walk them home and they'd informed their parents.

Well, Bakugou had told his parents that they were having extra training, which is why he'd be later than usual, and apparently it wasn't unusual at the moment for the explosive blonde. Nezu had left them alone as he'd gotten a phone call that he couldn't miss. The door opened and Aizawa walked in. He motioned for Izuku to join him. He lifted Eiji off his lap and went to his uncle.
"What is it Uncle Sho?"
"Rhyki is back, but she's with Chiyo." He tensed at that sentence.
"Why's she with Granny?"

"Before you go on a fury laced rampage, Hawks kept up his end of the deal you made. She wasn't injured when with him, but they had split up in the building to fight and Endeavour was being an arsehole as usual. He didn't take too kindly that she was there and tried taking over. He sent rogue fireballs everywhere at the villains that were there. One of them hit Rhyki in the arm."
"What the actual fuck?!" He growled as it went quiet behind him. Not that they'd hear their conversation considering they kept their voices low, but there was no mistaking the growl as it echoed slightly in the vast space.

"I'm just as pissed as you are Izuku. Rhyki took the hit before it could get a little girl that was being held in a cage. That's why they were actually there in the first place. Turns out, it was a child trafficking ring." Aizawa rubbed his hands over his face. It was an extremely sensitive subject for them both, considering that's how some of the dead children had been brought into the facility with Rhyki when she was little. Him as well. They never spoke about it either. They didn't need to know how fucked up it was, it was a given considering the shit they'd gone through. More so on Izuku's end with the forced quirks, beatings and torture. It had been a lot for a tiny five year old to have to deal with. Actually, anyone for that matter.

"How many children were there?"
"Ten in total. It had only just started when they stormed the place thanks to the way in that Rhyki had gotten. The kids are now free, being processed and identified by the police after a check-up at the hospital. All of the people in the place have been arrested as well."
"Good. Can we go and see Rhyki?"
"Of course. Then go home."
"Sure thing." Aizawa turned and left. Izuku grumbled as he gripped the bridge of his nose. Just let him have five minutes with that flaming pile of fucking trash and he'd destroy him for what he's done. Seriously, what was wrong with the bastard?

Nearly hitting an already terrified child with fire! What the actual fuck made him think that was perfectly fine? Maybe it was time to call into his boss and speak to him about it because this was ridiculous. Maybe get a private meeting with the Hero Commission and warn them to get the male to tone it down and be more aware of those around him. Out of pretty much every single pro hero, Izuku had yet to meet one who caused more damage or casualties than Endeavour. Would that even work? Izuku already knew of the abuse the male had given to his family, but it was more of needing actual proof to get him taken down. Would Todoroki be willing to go that?

Testify against his father? So much to think about and process. For anyone else, it would no doubt be a headache, but to Izuku, it was a minor hindrance because of the speed he thought of things anyway.
"Izu?" He turned and Kaminari was in front of him, looking a little worried.
"What's wrong Kami? Why do you look worried?" He pulled the male into a comforting hug.
"I called you a couple of times, but you seemed deep in thought. Is everything ok?" He tipped his head down to look into his eyes.
"I'm ok. I just want to go and beat the shit out of someone. But we need to go."
"Where are we going?"
"Infirmary."