Chapter 65 - Izuku.

It was now Saturday, and everyone in Training Ground was fast asleep, cuddled up happily with their partners and snug under the duvets. The sun was shining brightly, despite not long rising, but none of the occupants knew this because there were no windows. An alarm suddenly went off and a large hand slapped it quickly into silence, followed by a groan at being disturbed. That was from none other than Izuku Kayama, the OP giant leader of the Ragtags, who grumbled a bit as he rubbed his eyes to get rid of sleep before opening them entirely, revealing sharp emerald orbs. Stretching a little, he felt something sprawled half on top of him.

Lifting the duvet, a smile graced his face as he saw his precious boyfriend sound asleep, face tucked in on his chest. Face relaxed as only you can get while sleeping, and deep even breathing. He carefully moved Eiji, who grumbled slightly from the sudden shifting, but soon let out a happy hum as he curled into the pillow that Izuku had used. Well that was fucking adorable. He grabbed the clean clothes that he'd selected yesterday after the movie and trudged into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him to not disturb his male. Clothes placed on the edge of the sink, he emptied his bladder, flushed the chain, and turned the shower on. He stripped out of the baggy shorts he'd worn for bed, leaving them in the small laundry basket before getting in the shower stall. It didn't take him long to freshen up, never did, and ten minutes later was out and drying off.

He put on the clothes, black jeans with rips in the thighs, black tank top with a green and black checked shirt over it, plus long socks as he never wore trainer socks with his combats. Hair brushed and left to fall in the usual wavy styled mess on the top of his scalp, with the undercut freshly trimmed, having had Rhyki do that yesterday for him. Teeth brushed and ready, he entered the bedroom, smiling softly seeing Eiji still asleep and snug under the duvet, face mushed into the pillow. He headed to the kitchen to start on breakfast, enjoying the quiet as he cooked, knowing the second alarm set for half an hour later than the first alarm would wake Eiji properly. It wasn't going to be overly hot today either which meant they weren't going to sweat like fuck and be uncomfortable, which was a good thing, but he already knew that the others would look great in whatever they decided to wear for the day.

Twenty minutes later, just as he was dishing up the last of the food, he heard the pitta patter of lots of feet and peered over at the doorway, just as Shinso appeared, looking exhausted as usual, but not as bad anymore due to the new specialised sleep medication Izuku had given and created for him via his Creator side, which helped the purple insomniac immensely. He wore black jeans and a purple hoodie that was open halfway to show his black t-shirt underneath. The others trotted in behind him, yawning slightly but clearly eager to fill their bellies of delicious breakfast as the smell filled their noses.
"Morning." He called, making them jump slightly, which made him smirk. None of them were early people, whereas he was used to being up early, so it made little difference to him.

"Morning Izuku." They chimed together.
"Morning Izu-nii." Kami sleepily smiled, rubbing an eye while looking cute in his oversized black hoodie with a neon yellow lightning bolt in the centre, normal blue jeans and combat boots with a lightning bolt stitched on the sides and yellow laces.
"Hey snuggle bug." He answered, getting a quick hug in return before he went to the table. He skimmed over what the rest wore. Jiro wore purple tartan skinny jeans and a matching shirt that was left open, but showed her plain black t-shirt, along with all black doc martens. Momo wore an ankle length dark green skirt, black blouse, knee length baggy dark green cardigan and black flat calf length boots. Mina wore black dungarees, with a neon green tank top, open zipper black hoodie with black and green doc martens. Sero was in blue jeans and a black hoodie with black doc martens. Bakugou wore black ripped jeans with chains on one side, a red t-shirt, black zipper hoodie, and red vans.

Rhyki wore black jeans with rips in the thighs and knees, a black tank top with Bite Me across the chest in a blood orange colour, along with a blood orange and black checked shirt that she left unbuttoned, and new rocks to her calves that had some chains on them too. Rhyki lazily patted his shoulder as she passed him to make tea and coffee. Nothing unusual with her, as coffee was a top priority to her upon waking up.
"Hey babe." His gaze flickered to Eiji, who approached quick, giving him a loving kiss with a smile. That certainly made his morning already, seeing that sunshine smile. It was almost as good as seeing his love sleeping peacefully beside him in bed, snuggled under the duvet and using him as a teddy bear/pillow. He was wearing black jeans with red patches and a black t-shirt with Red Riot in bold red written on the sleeves, along with vans in black with RR painted on the sides.