Chapter 7 - Izuku.

Izuku watched as Bakugou came back downstairs after he'd gone to talk to Rhyki. He regarded him closely and saw that he had no injuries so that meant Rhyki was in a good mood. She hated being disturbed at times. And considering she had built up tension, Bakugou clearly didn't realise just how lucky he was to get away unscathed.

"Everything go alright?" Kirishima asked, from where he and the others were perched on the couch.
"Fucking grand!" Bakugou snorted and plopped down on the seat next to Izuku.
"What did you talk about?" Mina enquired, regarding him with nothing but curiosity in her gaze.
"That's between us." Before they could say anything else, the house started to vibrate slightly as music began to blare from upstairs.
"What the hell is that?" Sero questioned.

"Rhyki's music. She's in a good mood, and probably getting ready for Training Ground. She always listens to music when happy." Izuku responded.
"That loud?"
"Nah, it's usually louder."
"What? How is she not deaf?" Kirishima stared at him wide eyed.

"Because she's done it since she was a kid. Come on, I'll show you what I mean by she must be in a good mood." They got to their feet and followed him upstairs. He pushed open Rhyki's bedroom door and the hard bass, drums and such blasted over them. He grinned as he saw his sister standing in a tank top and shorts, legs spread a little, air guitaring as she belted out part of the song. Thing with Rhyki, she had an amazing singing voice with a four-octave pitch, or something like that. They stepped into the room more and Izuku walked forward until he stood near her and joined in.

"I love rock n' roll.... So put another dime in the jukebox, baby.... I love rock n' roll.... So come an' take your time and dance with me." Then he heard other voices and looking behind him, saw that Mina and Bakugou joined in. They stepped forward and began to air guitar with them. Then so did the others. Soon the song finished and Rhyki turned it off. Dropping them into silence.
"Why are you all in my room?" She demanded.

"This is my second home, so it's nothing unusual considering I happen to sleep in the other bed, have since we were kids. And they wanted to see what was going on, so here we are. So, don't you go getting all grouchy Captain Bitch." Izuku laughed as she grunted at him.
"Yeah, whatever. Let's fucking go. I want to train. And Izuku, I am not holding back." He watched as she grabbed her bag and motioned for them to leave her bedroom.

"If you did hold back, I'd be disappointed Rhyki. And give me five, I'm just going to change." He replied, disappearing into the wardrobe. He always kept clothes here, same as she did at his place. He yanked on shorts but put jogging bottoms on over the top. Then he put on a tank top and topped it off with a black hoodie that had a green highlighted fox skull on the back. Sliding his feet into comfortable converse, he was ready. He grabbed another mask as it never hurt to have a backup.

Stashing other clothes in a bag, he fled the room. Catching up with everyone downstairs, they left after Lurae, who had just gotten back, gave Izuku a load of medical gear that he stashed in his bag before swinging it over his shoulder. About twenty minutes later, they arrived at Training Ground. It was a fortified place with security guards etc., but looking at it, it appeared to be an abandoned warehouse, which is what they wanted. Izuku led them inside and stopped at a desk that was just in the door. The guard glanced up; black eyes locking on him.

"Master Izuku. Good to see you again. And you Mistress Rhyki. Guests with you this time?" There was no mistaking the curiosity as he caught sight of the others, who were looking around curiously.
"Yes Kura. Seven of us today. We'll be down in Main Room."
"Very good sir." He handed over a card and Izuku took it. With a nod, he walked off, the others following in silence.
"Good seeing you Kura!" He heard Rhyki say. They walked to an elevator and stepped inside.
"What is this place?"