Chapter 10 - Rhyki.

"Motherfucker!" Rhyki snarled before storming into the changing room after what Izuku said. How dare he fucking say that to her? Now she was going to be even more aware of Bakugou than she already bloody was. God fucking damn it! She stopped short as she saw Mina sitting on one of the benches, on her phone and already changed into her plain black bikini, but she peered up as Rhyki walked in.
"You ok?"
"Never fucking better." She grumbled and ripped her sweat soaked clothes off, leaving them to fall to the floor.

"You can talk to me if you want?" She glanced over her shoulder and sure enough Mina was completely serious in that.
"Why would you want to talk to me?"
"Because we're friends?"
"Now why does that sound like a question?" Rhyki moved and sat next to Mina in her underwear. Rhyki was not body conscious in the least, so this was nothing.

"Maybe because it, erm, kind of is? I have no idea. But I would love to be friends with you Rhyki. I don't actually have any female friends."
"Why?" That shocked her. Considering Mina's outgoing and bubbly personality, she figured that everyone would want to be friends with her.
"Because of my appearance. As well as the fact that I get on much better with guys. I'm more of the kind to find in the arcade, blasting through games than I am to sit around talking about makeup or whatever. I know enough to help myself out, but other than that? I'm useless!"

"You're not useless Mina. And that's me being honest with you. Want to know why I think you have more guy friends? And this stays between us."
"Promise."
"Because you're outgoing. Bubbly. You don't take people's shit and you're not afraid to call them on it. Majority of girls, guys included, don't like it when someone is confident enough to say that. Here's the thing Mina, just be yourself and the true friends are the ones who stay while the others have walked away."
"You reckon?"

"No. I know that for a fact Mina. Let me tell you something, I once thought I had another friend apart from Izuku, but he betrayed us. We were about eight years old, he'd deceive us, pretending to be our friend, when he was going to hand Izuku and I over to the villains because of our quirk, even though we had only told him the names and never showed him. Anyway, if I had a friend like you, I'd hold onto you for dear life." Rhyki admitted and Mina stared at her with wide eyes and mouth open a little in shock.

"You have me as a friend, I promise!" Rhyki chuckled at that.
"Ok, ok. So, I made a new friend, go me! But you must realise that I do not trust easily."
"I get that; I really do. As crazy as it seems, I can be patient myself, so take all the time you need to realise that you can trust me." Mina said with steely conviction.
"That's good to know. Also, I want to give you some advice/saying that Izuku gave to me one time. If you want it that is?" Rhyki turned, straddling the bench and Mina copied her.

"Go for it."
"With regards of what you said about others not liking you because of who you are... know this... Just because you don't look like the other 'crayons' in the box does not mean that you still can't make the most beautiful pictures. Don't ever give up on being yourself."
"That's lovely! No one has ever said something like that to me before." Mina cried, wiping away the few tears that started leaking out of her eyes.
"It's the truth Mina. Also, I might come across as insensitive bitch who happens to swear a lot and all that shit, but I speak the truth. And those I hold dear to me; I will literally fight to the death for."

"So when you trust me, I'll fall into that category huh?"
"Between us, you're already well on your way there, even though we've only known each other for such a short time. I've never had a female friend, unless you count Izuku's mum, but she's pretty much a mix of my aunt and mother so that doesn't count."
"Then I am honoured to be your first female friend. And I happen to like your bitchy side. Keeps things interesting." Mina grinned at her and Rhyki laughed. You just couldn't help but like her.