Chapter 13 - Rhyki.

Rhyki roared as she slammed her fists into the punching bag. What the actual fuck was Endeavours problem? Apart from being a complete fucking prick? She wasn't some rookie who was working on their first case for the heroes. She'd been doing this shit since she was six years old, along with Izuku. Who was she kidding though? If it didn't go Endeavours way, then he didn't want to know. Hell, the way he went about things, it was a fucking miracle than any of the other pros helped him when they did. He'd been known to cause more damage than actual villains.

Maybe next time he rang for something, Rhyki would tell him to lump it and let him try to figure it out on his own. She smashed her right fist as hard as she could into the bag, causing it to swing listlessly. On the way back down, she swung her left fist, sending it back up again. She did this about five times on each fist before stepping out of the way and running the back of her hand against her forehead, catching the drops of sweat that had collected. Rhyki faced the bag properly again and jumped. Her right fist crashed into it, splitting the bag from the brutal impact.

Sand poured onto the ground and the thick chain rattled loudly. She sighed before stretching and unclipped it. She tossed the destroyed bag to the side before collecting another. After hanging it up, she grabbed a broom and swept the sand out of the way before using a dustpan and brush, dumped it into the bin that had been put in the room, purely for that reason. Her and Izuku went through punching bags like it was no joke. Checking the bindings on her hands, they were fine so launched fists into the new bag like a boxer. Rapid quick jags over and over again in the same spot. Sudden clapping made her stop and grab the bag as it swung at her. Gaze shot to the doorway and Bakugou was leaning against the doorframe, watching her with a grin.

"What the fuck do you want?" She grumbled, before going back to what she was doing.
"I wanted to check that you're alright." He answered, stepping more into the room.
"Why?"
"Because that's what friends do?" That definitely was a question, not an answer.
"You're not even sure on that, are you?"
"Not really. The only true friend I have is Kirishima." He shrugged.
"I guessed as much. Well, you can see that I'm fine, so you can go back to the others now."
"And what about you?"

"What about me? I'm staying here to work out some more. You don't need to stay here Bakugou. Off you go." She made a shoo motion with her hand before settling her stance to beat the shit out of the bag.
"Not without you Rhyki. Come back with me."
"No." She glared at him. Not that it worked, he just stared right back at her.
"Why? Is this because of what Endeavour was like on the phone? Don't let that arsehole get the better of you."
"I'm not. I'm just angry of the fact he deems it worthy of talking to me like I'm an irresponsible kid who doesn't know what they're on about."

"And we clearly know that you do know what you are on about Rhyki. Anyone with a fucking brain can see that. So, like I said, don't let that arsehole get to you. It isn't worth it."
"I know that Bakugou. Now fuck off and let me work out some more." She drilled her fists into the bag, keeping her gaze locked on it and hoping that would get the message across to him. But luck was not on her side right now. She was grabbed and pulled away from the bag. Rhyki whirled around, tripped him and they went crashing to the ground. She pinned his wrists and glared at him.
"What the fuck is your problem? I said get the fuck out of here." She growled.

"I'm not leaving without you." Bakugou replied and managed to get his wrists free. He grabbed her and rolled them over.
"Why the fuck not? It's not like anyone really wants to hang out around me apart from Izuku." She glared at him. If she really wanted him off her, she could move him with barely any effort. But Rhyki wanted to see what he'd do. Call her curious.
"That's bullshit and you know it. I want to hang out with you. So does everyone else upstairs." Bakugou snapped at her, crimson eyes flashing in anger.
"Sure they do. Then tell me something, why would you want to hang out with a monster?" She asked, genuinely curious in his answer.