Chapter 2 - Izuku.

U.A Entrance Exam.

Izuku lay in bed, absently scrolling through his phone before he had to get up. Today was a big one. It was the first day at U.A for him and Rhyki. He instantly became excited, but also unsure. This was his first time at a proper, and professional school - having been home-schooled with Rhyki after they found they had a revulsion of middle school. Their quirks had been slightly unstable to be around so many others, who let theirs off as often as they pleased. They'd sat with their parents and explained that they wanted to continue being home-schooled and then try out U.A. They'd gotten in by recommendation due to the power of their quirks, as well as brains. Both were exceptionally smart. Sure, Izuku was more on the quiet, and observant side while Rhyki was loud and in your face at times, but both absorbed information like a sponge to water. He guessed it was because of the I.Q quirk that they had which had appeared aged ten. Both he and Rhyki had an I.Q over 200, but they weren't cocky about it. Teamed together with their quirks, or just pure strength, they're a force to be reckoned with and unquestionably not to be taken lightly. That wasn't him bragging, that was fact according to his mum, uncle and others who'd taught/trained them. Izuku put his phone down and got out of bed. No time anymore for being lazy.

Good morning Izuku. Syrinx said.
Good morning Syrinx. Did you sleep well?
I did. Did you?
Yes, thanks. Big day today.
Indeed it is, entrance exams am I right?
Yep. I need to get ready before Rhyki comes over.
Have fun. Talk soon Kit.
Laters.

Izuku went to the bathroom, emptied his bladder and scrubbed his teeth clean, splashed cold water on his face and then brushed his unruly mop curls. He'd had it cut yesterday, so now it was a shaved on the underside with curls falling haphazardly on top. He liked it and it was much easier to manage. Izuku stretched and grunted happily as his shoulders cracked. Leaving the bathroom, he went to his wardrobe and pulling out clothes. He opted for black jeans, a black shirt and a green tie. He also put on a waist coat, with velvet green strips down the sides. He and Rhyki didn't need to wear the standard uniform at the moment but that didn't mean he would dress like a slob either. Once done, he snagged up his black shoulder bag and checked he had everything. Once satisfied, left his room and went downstairs. He could hear talking in the kitchen, so headed there. Walking in, Rhyki was at the table, chatting to his mum, while eating.

"Morning." He muttered as he sat at the table opposite Rhyki.
"Morning my sunshine." His mum said, as she placed a plate of pancakes drizzled in honey in front of him before kissing the top of his head.
"Morning big guy. Sleep well?" Rhyki said with a nod.
"Reasonably well. I think I fell asleep about 1am." He shrugged before taking his bag off.
"Why at that time?" Nemuri asked, handing over a mug of coffee.
"Thanks mum. And no idea, just couldn't seem to shut off so I did some sketches of some things I'll eventually build."
"Add that to the other numerous other designs you've come up with." Rhyki chuckled.
"She's not wrong." His mum grinned.
"We know that." He muttered before shoving half a pancake in his mouth with a happy hum. His mum left them to eat. He glanced up at Rhyki and took in what she wore. He wasn't at all surprised that they fitted and suited her perfectly. She was wearing black skinny jeans, an orange short sleeved blouse and a black blazer, well, would, she'd taken that off at the moment. The blouse colour made her eyes pop even more. She had on her standard eyeliner but had added white liner to the lower lid, and striking orange liner above the black. Suited her. Once they finished, they took their dirty plates to the sink and started washing them up.
"Hey Rhyki?"
"Yeah?"
"How comes you're here and not with Uncle Aizawa having breakfast together?"
"Dad left early. Uncle Nezu wanted to see him before the exams."
"Any idea why?"
"Not a clue. He just told me to come here, get food and make sure that we're both on time." She smirked, before looping her arm around his shoulders and steered him to the door so they could get their shoes. He slipped on his black, iron soled combat boots and she shoved her feet in heavy New Rocks with buckles and chains. He noticed she had a black choker around her throat, with small skulls along it. Vintage Rhyki! They grinned at each other once ready.