Chapter 31 - Aizawa.

Shota Aizawa might not show it on the outside, keeping a neutral appearance and expression, but on the inside? He was quite literally freaking the ever living fuck out. His most cherished, loved and irreplaceable person – his feisty daughter – was fighting against his nephew in their unbelievably strong quirk form and it was not pleasant. She'd just severed their mental conversation and was now hurtling their bloodied forms down to the ground after a heart wrenching cry ripped from the dragon's mouth that pretty much caused his heart to stop for a few seconds. He hated hearing that, and never wanted to hear that noise again. He put Rhyki's weapons down that she'd handed him, not realising he actually still held them.

"BRACE YOURSELVES FOR IMPACT!" Midnight roared and many did. The two beasts got closer to the ground at a rapid speed before slamming into it with sheer brutal force. They went through layers as the shockwave sent many stumbling. Dust, dirt and other debris shot into the air. Buildings collapsed quickly, with shattering sounds of glass breaking, thuds and metal scraping against each other. Aizawa blinked a few times to get his bearings before seeing the result. The mound presented to them was ridiculous, and shone in places from glass, metal and other objects.

"RHYKI!" He heard Bakugou scream, and went to catch the blonde, but he dodged as he raced towards the impact zone. Kirishima also followed after wrangling out of Nemuri's grip. He took off after his students, well aware of the others behind him. Bakugou scrambled up the dirt like a bat out of hell, with Kirishima only a few steps behind him. Bakugou slipped but was caught by Kirishima and the duo worked together to get to the top. Aizawa watched as they braced themselves, before peering over the edge and watched the colour drain from their faces.
"If you're coming up, bring clothes! Teachers only." Kirishima hollered. Bakugou turned his back to the red head, who quickly climbed on and Bakugou used his explosions to take them down.

"I'm here as you asked. What's happened?" Aizawa turned to his right, and Hawks was there, and not his usual laughing self. This wasn't good. Hawks was close to the feisty duo.
"Rhyki and Izuku fought in their quirk forms." Nezu informed him.
"Shit. Where are they now?" He looked around. Many students were freaking out that he was here, and 1A were gobsmacked that he knew Rhyki and Izuku, judging by their faces.
"Up there." Nemuri pointed and Hawks let some feathers attach to his and Nemuri's shoulders.
"Take these." Chiyo said, holding clothes out to them.

"Thanks." He took them and up they went. They didn't stop until they hovered over the hole and Aizawa barely stopped the tears from spilling as he saw his daughter's unconscious form. Bakugou was beside her but was looking at the other two. Kirishima was bawling as he cradled Izuku to him. Hawks lowered them, and the explosive blonde looked up. Aizawa took in the state of his precious girl. Blood covered her in places, but he couldn't detect any open injuries. Had her healing quirk kicked in? Or was it from Pyro? They landed with a slight thud, and the feathers detached and went back to Hawks, who had just let Nezu down from where he'd carried the chimera. Aizawa went to his firecracker, while Midnight went to Izuku.

"How bad are they?" Nezu asked, drawing Bakugou's attention.
"Covered in blood. I don't know injuries, but I can't see any. Haven't woken up either." Bakugou mumbled to the chimera as he appeared as his side.
"Midnight, swap with me for a minute." Aizawa said and she did as he couldn't dress his daughter. He dressed Izuku in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. A mask went into place on his face after he gentle brushed the tears away from Kirishima. They didn't bother trying to clear the blood away, it wasn't important at the moment. Once done, the teachers swapped places again.
"Come on Rhyki, wake up for me." Aizawa ran his hand gently over her face, but she did nothing. It outright terrified Aizawa. Yes, he knew that she unconscious, but didn't mean it didn't hurt. The only reason he didn't panic entirely, was because he could see the gentle rise and fall of her breathing.