Chapter 63 - Izuku.

Izuku lazily leaned against a desk with Rhyki next to him, while the class quickly disappeared out of the room, not wanting to anger their teacher. His uncle stood in front of them both, and the door slid shut. They waited another minute to make sure that everyone had indeed gone.
"Ok, we're doing the last part of the exam and I want to ask something of you both." Aizawa started.
"What's that?" He asked.
"As you both know, we're going off site for a week training soon, but before that we must evaluate in how everyone has gotten so far. So, for this test, instead of 1A and 1B facing teachers, we had a meeting this morning about them all being the heroes and you two will be portrayed as the villains." Aizawa leaned against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why us though dad?" Rhyki questioned.
"Because it's exceedingly obvious that you two are the strongest in the year, or even the entire school and Nezu, in all his sadistic glee decided on it. Plus, you two have actual field experience and know just how villains work, operate and exploit weaknesses. So, you are the villains against everyone else. Will you do that? If not, then I'll tell Nezu, and we'll go back to the original idea."
"I don't see any problems with it. Anything we should know first?" Rhyki remarked and he just nodded in silent agreement.
"Make it seem like you're going all out, but you're not. I don't want to explain why students died in training. They, however, get to obviously go all out with their quirks but I know you will be fine. Also, we will be watching on monitors, with full audio and recording it, but if anything does go array, we will instantly step in." Aizawa said with a sigh.

"No problem. Then we'll go and get changed into our gear."
"Not your hero gear for here. I had Nemuri rush home for other stuff. For this, you are both allowed to wear the gear you usually wear when you become the Gods of Death. Only because it's a highly kept secret that we're allowing you to wear that stuff for this as no one knows of you being them, nor what they look like considering the Gods of Death are pretty much know as ghosts." Izuku glanced at Rhyki who full on smirked at that remark.
"Now we're fucking talking! Let's do this shit!" She cackled and the men laughed at how eager she was. Izuku was not surprised. Anything to get a rise out of people or wear the special gear. Aizawa pushed a button and two pure black cases emerged out of the wall and handed them over.
"Do me a favour?" He stated as they took the cases.

"What's that?" Izuku asked.
"Show them that they still have a long way to go in training before even contemplating becoming pros. Do me proud, both of you. Better yet, show why you two deserve to be here more than them. Now, I'm talking as your father and uncle, not as a teacher or pro hero, but I want you to make it worth it, as I'm also highly annoyed at the disgusting way that 1A and some of 1B have been treating you both since the beginning of the year."
"We can do that dad." Rhyki beamed at him.

"I see no problems with it. Just get Hound Dog on standby for any mental damage we might do. As we're dressing in our Gods of Death gear, don't expect us to go entirely easy on them. At most, we'll target Ragtags first and get them out of the way, then it's pretty much war." Izuku proclaimed. He was fed up entirely of the way they were being treated too. Maybe he'd talk to Nezu about forming a different class for them instead. It'd be better for them in the long run.
"That's what I want to hear. Now, go to the toilets to change, instead of the normal lockers. Put your stuff in Nezu's office for safe keeping. We'll meet you down at the Ground Beta, City side."
"No problem." They hugged him quick before disappearing after Izuku took a key from him.

They got to the bathrooms, fist bumped and dashed inside to change. It didn't take them long and as he stepped out, Rhyki emerged but had her hoodie on. They hadn't changed their masks either yet. He now had on his tight leather trousers accentuated by a long sleeved, skin-tight black muscle shirt. Calf length steel toe-capped black boots with an inch thick sole cover his feet. The rest he'd put on in Nezu's office as it was easier.
"Why have you got your hoodie on?" He queried.
"I'll show you in Nezu's office." He just nodded and they dashed over to the principles' office. Using the key Aizawa had given him, dumped their stuff on the couch before he turned to Rhyki.