Chapter 32 - Bakugou.

Bakugou grumbled as his alarm woke him up. Slapping it into silence, being careful to not break it, he rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleep before falling back into his pillow. Staring up at the ceiling, he realised it was now officially the seventh day that Rhyki and Izuku had slipped into their coma. No one had heard anything about their condition, and all Aizawa had told them on Friday was there had been no change. The man had even been stopped from seeing them due to unknown reasons. It was one giant clusterfuck.

How bad was it that even Rhyki's dad had been stopped from seeing them? He rolled out of bed and went through his usual morning routine, before changing into his school clothes. His bag was ready, so he didn't need to worry about that. Lifting up the jewellery that was next to his phone, he smiled sadly and put it in his pocket – where it'd been since he'd found it the following day after the fight. It was Rhyki's choker, the one he'd brought her with the fire opal gem. Snatching his shit, he slogged downstairs, where he could hear his mum tinkering around in the kitchen.

Stuff left on the couch, he went to the kitchen, and slid into a spot at the table. A plate of fluffy pancakes with strawberries and a mug of strong coffee was placed in front of him. Lifting his gaze, it locked with his mum's own red eyes that held nothing but gentleness, yet a tinge of sadness too. She reached out slowly, giving him time to pull away if he wanted to. He didn't. She pulled him into her arms and Bakugou wrapped his arm around her back. He wasn't the only one to miss Rhyki, his parents did too. More so his mum as Rhyki was her café buddy.

They'd only gone a few times, but both Bakugou and Masaru noticed the difference in Mitsuki. More smiles, less swearing, bashing him over the head or even taking the time to ask him about his day or what he'd like to eat. It was weird, but welcoming. The last time she'd met up with Rhyki for lunch, she'd come home, still chuckling before grabbing an unsuspecting Bakugou by his shoulders, looked him sternly in the face and told him outright that when he graduated from U.A, if he didn't marry Rhyki, she was going to personally castrate him and beat him to within an inch of his life because Rhyki would be the perfect badass wife for him and daughter-in-law for her. He hadn't even been able to say anything before she had turned and walked away. Not that he didn't disagree, his girlfriend was a total hardcore badass that was for sure. Snapping from thoughts as his mum let him go, he peered up at her.

"Have you heard anything yet about their condition?" She knew all about what had happened as he had told her on the day he'd gone home, as both his parents had sat him down and asked what was wrong as soon as he'd walked into the house, closing the door softly and in total silence.
"Nothing. Last we heard anything was Friday, when Aizawa informed us that there was no change." He scrunched his face up slightly, before shoving some food in his mouth.
"I'm sure they'll wake up soon. I doubt even a coma will keep your Rhyki or her brother down for long." His dad said, glancing at him from where he was doing something on his work tablet.
"Maybe so. Doesn't mean I don't fucking like it though." He grumbled before finishing the food.

"You never did explain what happened to that Uraraka bitch or snobby Iida." His mum pointed out as she put down plates of pancakes for her and Masaru to enjoy.
"Floaty bitch was taken from the hero course and shoved into General Studies. Rip off Sonic was given a final warning. Everyone was actually and told that if it fucking happened again, then they'd be removed from the course too, regardless of background. They had no fucking say in the matter considering it was Nezu himself that stated it all." He rattled off.

He was glad that floaty bitch was taken out of the course, he was fed up with her petty jealous shit. When that had all transpired, it showed Class 1A that the school was totally serious about the acts of bullying etc. As it should be. One of the things that truly pissed him off though was that it took for Rhyki and Izuku to fight and end up in a shitty coma for them to do anything about it. Never should have gotten that far. Bakugou got up and put his plate in the sink, along with his mug.
"As it should be. Bullying is not ok, in any form. Now Katsuki if I were you, I'd leave now, or you'll be late to school son." Masaru stated, before taking a bite of his food.