Chapter 37 - Rhyki.

It was the last part of the day, which finally meant it was time for some training and Rhyki was absolutely fucking stoked. It was about damn time. She wanted to go against her brother in quirkless combat with their katanas. Sure, he was an absolute beast now, but she'd still give it a damn good fucking shot. She needed to sharpen up on her weapon fighting anyway. Izuku was the best one for her to go against, as she had no idea in what the Ragtags were like in fighting that way. Well, until they got the private training with her and Izu that is. She sat beside Kat, pretty much buzzing in her seat, causing him to glance at her.

"What the fuck are you buzzing about?" He questioned, smirking a little.
"It's time for training. I'm fucking stoked!" She cackled, before she was pulled into a hug by her enthusiastic best friend, the lovable Mina.
"I wonder what kind of training we'll be doing." Mina wondered, grinning at her.
"Let's find out." Mina let her go and went to her seat as Aizawa walked in. Everyone fell silent.
"Good, you're learning. Anyway, grab your gear, we're going to spend the next two hours in training. Head down to the combat zone. Any longer than fifteen minutes and I'll make it harder for you." He stated, before leaving. They gathered their cases, as well as normal bags and fled to the changing rooms. Rhyki changed as fast as possible into her repaired outfit. It was the same design from when she'd fought against Momo and the bitch before it got destroyed when she had to fight Izuku.

She slipped on the skin-tight, jet-black bodysuit with the imprints of tiny dragon scales. She shoved her feet into the special calf length boots Izuku had designed and created for her, which she'd thankfully taken off before the main fight and they'd been saved. How they hadn't been damaged was truly a mystery, but she was thankful as they had iron soles with built in shock absorbers and were fireproof. She done the zip up and made sure the buckles were tight, so they didn't slip off easy. Next, she strapped on her knives which went to their designated spots on her thighs, forearms and upper arms. Two katanas strapped across her shoulders blades, going over the lighter black dragon skull that was printed on the back, while surrounded by blue stitching to resemble flames. Next, she turned away so no one could see and slipped her mask off and replaced it with the black leather one with spiked studs and two small vent holes that allowed her to breathe normally in it. She held it in place and turned to Mina.

"Pinkie, can you do me a favour?" Mina turned to her as she finished putting her boots on.
"What you need babes?"
"Can you braid my hair for me?"
"Ah, I'm not the best at that. Momo, can you help?" She called out to the creation user, who walked over with Jiro as they were ready.
"What do you need?"
"Can you braid Rhyki's hair for her?"
"Sure. Turn around hun." Rhyki spun on the bench to give her access to her hair. A minute later, her hair was secured in a tight French Braid. She reached up and secured the mask into place with the buckles, before turning back around.

"Thank you, Momo."
"Welcome. Let's go, shall we?" Rhyki nodded, shoved her shit in the locker for safe keeping and they walked out. They met up with the guys and five minutes later, entered the combat zone. It was a vast space with different areas to allow them to utilise various techniques. They huddled around Aizawa, who was holding a clipboard.
"The new mask looks awesome by the way." Izuku nudged her arm softly.
"Thanks bro. Feels pretty fucking snazzy. Love the fact you put spikes on it." She laughed.
"Wouldn't be you if it wasn't."
"Facts." They smirked before focusing back on their teacher.
"Ok, for this, you can either work in small groups, or in pairs. No one is to work alone today. Spread out and start training. Me, Cementoss and Midnight are watching over you for today." Aizawa said and made a shooing motion with his hand.

The class scattered and before anyone could snag her brother, Rhyki yanked him away with her, laughing at the disgruntled grumble from her feisty boyfriend as she wasn't teamed with him. No one approached them as they faced each other.
"How are we doing this?" Izuku asked, as they stretched a little.
"Quirkless katana combat." Rhyki smirked under her mask and she pulled her katanas out from their protective sheaths.
"I can deal with that." Izuku removed his own katanas, shifting flawlessly into a stance.
"What are you two doing?" They turned as one to see Aizawa looking at them, hands shoved in his pockets as he raised an eyebrow at the swords in their hands.