Chapter 23 - Izuku.

Izuku watched as the Ragtags eyes blew wide as they took in everything presented to them. It was about the size of Main Room, but half on top of that too. The walls were solid steel, with sound proofing then explosion/shock proof lining that was of Izuku's own making. Then it was painted white. Easier to manage that way, plus reflected the light to make it easier to see, more so if he was in here for hours at a time. The floor was simple wooden flooring, with some areas made up of tiles.

There was about thirty steel tables that could sit three people comfortably, loaded down with a wide variety of things, ranging from burners, microscopes, petri dishes, scales, pipettes/droppers, beakers etc. He also had high end stuff, including mixers, pressers, rolling mills, drying machine, filters, shakers, analysers etc. It was, in another words, every top scientists dream to own what he had in this room. Glass fronted cabinets against the walls held tubes, chemicals, dishes and other things.

There was a few scattered whiteboards with loads of mathematical formulations, diagrams or other things scrawled on them. One desk held nothing but an abundance of notes with hastily written formulas, diagrams, research, things he'd mixed together etc. He had many tools ranging from electric meters, forceps, solders, wire cutters, wire strippers, tweezers, files, hammers, pliers, screwdrivers, saws, wrenches. Then there was the medical tools - bone saws, forceps, needles, scalpels, sewing needles etc. Hell, Izuku even had jars full of eyes, brains, tongues etc from various animals and such.

The last time his mum had been here, she'd called him a mad scientist, which he'd just shot a grin at her for. He wholly agreed after all. About three quarters of the way down from where they stood, was the real kicker. That was his inventions. Grabbing his regular, albeit freshly cleaned lab coat, even though it was splattered with dried blood (don't ask), chemicals, weird-coloured goo type stuff, and other things, he shrugged into it, before handing over new spares to everyone else. They put them on and done them up properly. Safety glasses were handed over next, but they were just hung onto the breast pocket as they weren't doing anything that required them. At least they didn't question why his was the state it was.

"Remember what I said, don't touch anything." Izuku warned before walking down the middle of the room. He could hear them following. He stopped at one of the desks and turned around.
"So, what do you think?" He asked. Rhyki just smirked, knowing already what it was like in here.
"Dude, this is some freaky shit. Are you sure you're not a mad fucking scientist or something?" Bakugou said, looking around.
"I take that as a compliment, because I am. If I wasn't dead set on being a hero, then this would be the next thing I'd do. Along with inventing gear." He shrugged.

"Gear?" Eiji looked at him.
"Gear for pros. Support items. Costumes etc."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"That's impressive. Who have you designed stuff for?" Mina asked, linking her arm with Sero's.
"Kamui Woods. Mt Lady. Backdraft. Gunhead. Eraserhead. Present Mic. Midnight. Plus others."
"Holy shit that's impressive." Kaminari whispered, in complete awe as he stared at Izuku.

"Thanks. You've probably heard of that side of me. I'm known as Creator."
"No way?! That's you? Dude, I've heard of Creator's legendary work. It's literally top notch that even the high end scientists/inventors on I-Island beg to work with Creator." Sero's eyes pretty much sparkled in amazement. Rhyki snorted and headed off further down the lab.
"Is that true?" Eiji asked.
"Yeah, it is Eiji. But barely anyone knows the identity of Creator. So, please keep it a secret."
"We will, promise." Eiji took a hold of his hand, squeezing reassuringly.
"Izu!" Rhyki hollered and he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"What?"
"Is this what I think it is?" She had a small black device sitting in her palm. He led them down to her and took a look at what she held.
"Yeah, it's the newly modified amplifier for Present Mic that I've been working on. So that it isn't as bulky as his other one." He took it off her and twisted it. It clicked open to reveal a smaller box inside with a small dial on the side. Removing it, he handed it Eiji to have a look.
"What's the dial for?" Eiji glanced at him before passing it to Bakugou, who was next to him.
"So he can control the volume of his voice to vary on what mission or whatever he's on. When it's attached, clockwise goes louder, anticlockwise is quieter."