Chapter 44 - Rhyki.

Rhyki smirked beneath her mask, as people realised who was now on her team for the next round.
"Man, we're buggered!" She heard Kaminari whine. She turned to the self-pointed baby of the Ragtags, who was standing with Mina and Sero. They needed just one other person for their group, if they chose it. Peering at her brother, she could see that he was being calculative, yet giving nothing away in terms of appearance. Such a typical Izuku move.
"What are you thinking about?" She questioned, drawing that sharp gaze to hers. Katsuki and Kirishima listened into their conversation as well.

"Those three look lost. I've got an idea to help them a bit." He let out a sharp whistle, twice. Which resulted in a wild purple haired, lavender eyed teen to appear. He looked permanently exhausted and reminded Rhyki of her dad, which was really fucking weird. Many people stared at them curiously, pondering how that had worked. Rhyki included. What was he playing at?
"You called Izuku?"
"Shinso, allow me to introduce you to three members of the Ragtags. This is Rhyki, my sister. Eijiro, my boyfriend and Bakugou, Rhyki's boyfriend. You three, this is Hitoshi Shinso, the guy who asked for my help in physical training for the last two weeks. Anyway, the reason for the whistle, did you find anyone to team with?" Izuku queried.

"No. No one wants to team with me." He grumbled. Rhyki wondered as to why that was. Was he unliked, or did people not like his quirk? Maybe it was a mental one? Who wouldn't like that though? If used right, mental quirks were ridiculously powerful.
"Team with the remaining three of the Ragtags. They'll work with you." He motioned for the other three to join them, and because Sero was looking at them, he noticed. He dragged the duo over by their hands, before stopping in front of them.
"You called Izuku?" Sero asked.

"I did. This is the fourth member of your team. This is Hitoshi Shinso, the one who personally asked me to help train him where I had disappeared for a couple of hours during the day from our own training sessions. No one wants to work with him, so I recommended you. Work to the best of your abilities, and we'll see each other at the end."
"Sure thing boss man. Come on Shinso, let's go make a plan quick." Kaminari beamed happily, grabbed the guy's wrist and dragged him away, Mina and Sero following with a chuckle.
"At least he's enthusiastic." Rhyki snorted.
"I recognise him from somewhere." Kirishima said, looking puzzled.
"He was one of those in the crowd that stopped us from leaving the classroom the day Aizawa announced the Sports Festival." Izuku replied, absentmindedly.

"Ok, we know where he's from. As well as where you now had disappeared for a few hours a day. Now enough of that, we need to think of a quick plan as we have two minutes left." Katsuki announced. They turned to her brother. He was always the one with the best ideas.
"I've got a rough plan. Bakugou, you'll be the rider for the entire game. Eiji, you're the horse, along with Rhyki. Alternate here or there to utilize the different skills we've learned and practiced these few weeks. I will focus solely on defence and taking headbands from other teams. Rhyki, you'll use Shadow Manipulation to keep a constant tether around Bakugou's ankle, to make sure that he does not touch the ground at any cost. Bakugou, if you use your explosions and can't land on either of the two, use me. Remember, always watch each other's backs, because I already know that we will be targeted by the team on my six, with two members being Tenya Iida and Ochaco Uraraka. Also, when it comes to the remaining two minutes, Bakugou, I will mind link with you, and we'll use the ultimate move we've been working on."

"Hell fucking yeah! Let us show those fuckers what we're all about." They smirked, before slamming fists together to seal the deal, excitement beginning to thrum through their systems.
"How will we begin?" Kirishima asked.
"Kat, on Kiri's back. Me and Izu will defend. When the starting signal goes, everyone will flock to us, so Izu, using shadow speed, grab us and take us to the other side of the field." Rhyki stated, receiving nods in understanding. Katsuki climbed onto Kirishima's back, legs locked around his torso to keep in place. She tied a shadow rope around his ankle, which was constantly tied to her. Even with people running through it, it would automatically retether again. Rhyki clasped Kiri's arm, ready to begin.