Chapter 56 - Izuku.

The following day, Izuku had not long left the police station after dropping off a small group of guys that had been harassing and threatening some teenage girls, and now he was silently strolling through the isolated halls of the hospital those involved in the whole Stain fiasco were being kept in after receiving a text from Aizawa saying they were talking to them. They'd been treated and left alone for the night, so that they could get much needed rest and sleep after the disaster yesterday, before being spoken too. It was secluded, zero media, and the staff kept their silence. As they bloody should considering they worked with pro heroes, both in the limelight and underground. He was still in his hero gear and would be until he left Hosu and went home to TG, where he was collectively working from during the whole week study thing.

He'd worked through the night, trying to find possible leads of where the Nomu's came from and what Stain was there for, before hunting down a lowly villain snitch who had told him that it was all part of the L.O.V. He hadn't wanted to give the information, but after a few brutal punches, he'd quickly caved. Izuku had also informed Baines about it all, who had sighed. They'd talked for an hour going over everything. All he wanted was to go back home and sleep for a few hours to recharge. A couple doctors and nurses averted their gazes when passing him before leaving as fast as they could, while trying to not make it obvious. Probably sensing the predator below the surface of his skin, or perhaps it was the swords strapped to his spine and other weapons on his body, or it might also be the fact that his eyes were ice cold. He did not care that they avoided him, if they did their jobs here, that is all that mattered. Can you blame him for being emotionless now?

During a seemingly harmless work study, his Eiji, future brother-in-law and Ragtag brother had gotten injured. On top of that, nearly being killed! All to protect one completely moronic male called Tenya Iida who had gone searching for revenge. As he got closer to room 206, he could hear talking. Mostly Bakugou, who was cursing out someone like an absolute trooper. What did the explosive blonde Ragtag think would happen? He had no license, used his quirk without permission and is now paying the repercussions for it. Sucked, but that was the law unfortunately. It was there to follow, to keep people safe. Thankfully, there was a solution, as Shadow would take the credit of Stain's capture and they wouldn't get in trouble.
"Bakugou, get back on the bed and be quiet!" That was his uncle Sho. Ohh, he sounded pissed.
"Not until this stupid arsehole realizes the implications of what his fucking actions would have cost him and us!" Bakugou screamed.

Izuku heard enough and opened the door, making the room drop into silence. He was met with the gazes of Eiji, Bakugou, Shinso, Todoroki and Iida. As well as the pros Manual, Best Jeanist, Endeavour and an old guy in yellow, who he realized was Gran Torino, the one helping Eiji with OFA, and All Mights' old teacher. Aizawa was beside Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragame, who had a mutational quirk, giving him the head of a dog.
"Bakugou, sit the fuck down and shut up. Or so help me, I will personally make sure that you bloody do." Izuku snapped. The blonde immediately did as he was told, even pulling the thin blanket over his legs. He sheepishly looked at Izuku, as he knew he would make him as well and with barely any effort either. Everyone, bar Eiji, stared at Bakugou with astonishment at how quickly he complied.
"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's fine. Now, what the hell has caused you to begin screaming like a wild banshee? We are also in a hospital, respect your surroundings and other sick patients that are here." He stepped further into the room and shut the door.
"Iida is being stubborn and not listening to us when we tell him that what he did, in going after Stain, was a big mistake." Eiji stated from the bed beside Bakugou, his bandaged arm resting on his lap. Izuku couldn't see the injury he'd gotten from Todoroki's ice on his ankle due to the blanket. Shinso was sitting on a chair between the two. He turned his gaze to the bandaged bluette.
"Seriously? You are not realizing how dangerous or how bloody wrong that could have gone? What makes you think that you, a childish sixteen-year-old, with zero fighting experience etc., could take on the infamous hero killer, that a shit ton of pros couldn't, and think he could win?"
"You have no right to talk to me in that manner! I am not a child." Iida glared at him.