Chapter 41 - Izuku.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING!! ⚠️

Izuku pulled back from Eiji after holding him against the wall as they kissed. He smirked at the beautiful sight that was gifted to him. Eiji was panting hard, hazy eyes half-mast as he tried to draw in precious oxygen to lungs he had starved from their passionate kiss.
"So, I kept up the end of the condition." Izuku chuckled as Eiji just huffed playfully.
"You certainly did love." He let his male down, who just leaned forward, burying his face into his chest with a happy hum. Izuku smiled softly, running his fingers down his spine as far as he could reach and back up again.
"Good."

"Is it alright if I get a shower before we snuggle in bed for movies?" Eiji tipped his head back so he could look at him better.
"Of course. You can use the bathroom here and I'll use the one in the hall." He let Eiji go and went into the wardrobe to grab clean towels for him. Handing them over, he showed Eiji to the bathroom, gave him a quick kiss and left him to it. He closed the curtains to save doing it later and turned the bedside lamp on as well. Izuku grabbed clean clothes and towels for himself, and headed into main bathroom, turning the main bedroom light off as he went. He turned on the shower to heat up before stripping.

He stepped into the showering stall and grunted a little in satisfaction as the hot water hit his head and slid down his spine. He lifted an arm to rest against the cold tile wall, resting his forehead against it as he relaxed under the spray. Hot showers were the best. It felt incredible as it eased the tight muscles in his shoulders. Best part, he didn't have to bend to fit. His mum had this one installed to allow anyone up to 7ft tall to fit with no problems. Score for her for thinking ahead of time as they'd genuinely had no idea in how tall Izuku would eventually grow to. Hell, he was sixteen, and already at 6ft 4. His doctor that had overseen him and Rhyki during the whole coma episode, when he'd woken and they'd seen how much he'd grown, had summarised that he'd still grow more, but they were unsure of just how much more.

Talk about a drag! Izuku didn't want to linger in the shower for long, so instead, he quickly washed his hair and body, before stepping out ten minutes later, skin slightly red from the heat. He dried off and put on some comfortable, baggy pyjama shorts that ended about mid-thigh, but rode low on his hips, showing his prominent v-line. Dirty laundry went into the basket and he scrubbed a towel over his hair, taking excess water away. Peering into the mirror, he noticed that he really needed to get it cut. The shaved underside was growing in quick and would soon start to look stupid if he left it as it was. He left his top off, as he didn't need to hide or feel embarrassed about his scars around his stunning red head, which was a relief.

As he walked into the bedroom, the bathroom door was open, letting out the steam but that didn't catch his attention. Oh no. His gaze landed on his delectable, topless boyfriend who was beside his bed, highlighted exquisitely by the soft glow of the lamp. His hair was slightly damp, with a towel around his shoulders to catch any stray drops. It suited him not spiky as well. Izuku's eyes slid downwards, and he just about managed to keep the satisfactory growl from climbing up his throat. Damn, that was one prime piece of steak presented to his hungry, predatory focused gaze. Eiji had changed into baggy joggers for comfort, that truly didn't mask the fact that his boyfriend had some serious cake hidden underneath. Because his back was to him, Eiji hasn't realised that he was there as he dried the ends of his hair as he scrolled through his social media on his phone. Making his way silently across the floor, he put his arms around him, making Eiji jump a little, before realising it was him and leaned back against his chest.

When he did that, he straightened up almost immediately and spun. Red eyes were wide as he stared at Izuku's bare upper body. A hand rose and was placed directly over his heart.
"Damn, you are gorgeous." Eiji mumbled, tracing one of the scars gently. Which caused a shiver to glide down Izuku's spine at the featherlight touch.
"You're the gorgeous one, Eiji." He countered.
"If you say so babe." Locking an arm around Eiji's shoulders, his other hand cupped the back of his neck before he leaned down slightly to place his mouth at Eiji's ear. The red head froze, and his breathing became a little irregular.