Chapter 42 - Bakugou.

Mondays. The worst day of the week for pretty much anyone, and Bakugou was no exception to that. He hated the start of the new week. More so after the absolutely fantastic weekend he'd had with his girlfriend after the hectic USJ incident on Friday. He'd wished it could have stayed that way with Rhyki though. Saturday, they'd spent most of it doing mountain climbing, before an amazing evening which still made him smirk thinking about it considering it had been a priceless gift. Sunday, he'd gone to Training Ground with the Ragtags. They'd gotten there about 9am and stayed until 5pm. He was still, however, feeling incredible sore from the training that the siblings had put them through.

But it was exactly as they'd said, they'd break them down first and then rebuild them back up to be stronger, tougher and better. Bakugou wasn't afraid, or prideful enough to actually admit that it was working. He already felt a shit ton better than he previously did in regards of his quirk, on top of basic hand-to-hand. It was certainly no joke that Izuku and Rhyki knew their shit, resulting in Ragtags paying close attention to everything they said. Bakugou rubbed his hands over his eyes, groaning under his breath as his aching shoulders protested. Remind him to never piss Izuku off enough that he'd openly spar properly with him.

It was bad enough he had bruises pretty much the entire length of his spine from repeatedly hitting the floor, as well as down his legs and arms. That was just training, and he dreaded to think what it would be like going full force against the bloke, kind of like he did with that Nomu thing at the USJ. The extras in class were leaving Ragtags alone, and thankfully there was no snide remarks either. Rhyki was chatting with Jiro, Momo and Mina about movies that would be showing soon. Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima were chatting about memes or some shit that he wasn't paying attention to. His gaze slid to Izuku, who was scribbling on some paper. Sliding into Kirishima's seat, as he'd swapped with Rhyki to sit closer to his boyfriend, emeralds eyes turned to lock on him.

"What you working on dude?" He questioned. They could talk for now, as Aizawa wasn't here yet.
"You wanted to gain more muscle and such for your arms, correct? To counter in for the powerful explosions you can do." Izuku sat up properly to give him his full attention.
"Yeah, that's what we spoke about yesterday when we took a break during training." What exactly was he getting at? Who would even be able to get a good idea on the thoughts in Izuku's brain though? The guy was ridiculously intelligent, and already top of their class, despite missing loads already due to unfortunate circumstances.

"True. So, I made up an exercise plan you can do at home to counter it. Do you have weights and such there?"
"Some old ones, that used to be my dads'. I haven't gotten around to getting new ones yet."
"No problem. I've got some spare at mine you can have. They're pretty much new, but obviously with everything that's happened, they're too light for me."
"How heavy are they?" He knew Izuku was godly strong, but would he be able to lift the weights?
"They range from ten kilos, right up to eighty. We start low and work up. Once you reach eighty with barely any problems, then we'll work out another set of weights for you."

"Seriously? You'd do that?"
"Dude, you're pretty much my best friend, so obviously. I've already worked out different things for the others as they'd asked. Plus, if you can get use out of the weights, and we build more muscle on you, then sorted. I've also got an idea on more protein and calcium to add into your diet, along with shakes that will have most of what you'd need extra too." Izuku replied, before passing over the sheet of paper he had been working on. Bakugou took it and blinked at the detail. How the fuck was he able to do this shit so quick?
"You're my best friend too. If you really think it'll help, then I'm all for it." He admitted. It was true though. He classed Izuku as his best male friend. Despite all the shit they'd gone through already, the two males were close.

"Follow it, and within two weeks, you'll notice a difference. Obviously, if you get stuck on anything, just ask and I'll help."
"Cheers, dude. Appreciate it." They fist-bumped.
"Welcome." Bakugou went back to his seat and shoved the paper into his bag so he didn't lose it. Timing to, as the door opened and Aizawa walked in. Everyone scrambled to their rightful seats and fell silent. He stood at his podium, regarding them all. Most had been fairly sure that they'd have gotten a substitute teacher, considering the injuries he'd received, but the most he had was a small scar under his eye. Well, of what they could see at present time.