Chapter 17 - Bakugou.

Bakugou sighed lightly as they got to town. He was walking in silence beside Rhyki, but it was comfortable. The other four though? They were utter fucking chaos. Laughing their heads off and being complete brats. Not that he was surprised though, that was just them being, well them. Thinking back when they'd left school, what exactly was floaty bitches' problem with him hugging Rhyki? Apart from the obvious jealously.

She had barely spoken to him, with nothing more than a Hi, and even then, he'd grunted and strode past with Kirishima, going to the cafeteria for food. Could it be that she thought of Rhyki as a threat? If that's the case, then he hoped that she had a plot picked out for her burial, because if she tried anything with him, it would be a toss-up between either him or Rhyki killing her first. He really didn't like the floaty bitch. There was just something about her that rubbed off wrong to him. He wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it was a gut feeling he had.

"Bakugou?" His thoughts stopped as he turned to Rhyki, who was looking at him.
"Yeah?"
"The others have just disappeared into a shop, want to come with me to one I want to go to?"
"Sure, let's go." She nodded and took him to the shop she wanted. As they walked in, the warm scent of vanilla, mixed with something else raced up his nose. It wasn't a horrible smell; it was quite calming actually. Music came from speakers in each corner of the vast space, heavy bass and hard drums with epic lyrics. He didn't object. It was catchy as fuck.

He looked around and realised it was a goth/rock type of place. A guy was behind the counter, and there was no mistaking he was a goth. Like at all. He looked up and stared at them from eyes a very pale blue they were almost white. Natural or contacts? He had horns on his head that curved back from his forehead to halfway across his scalp then titled upwards slightly. Black wings were folded against his spine. Demon/devil quirk? He wasn't full Japanese by looks of it either.
"Well, fuck me sideways and call me Shirley! If it isn't one of my favourite little psycho bitches!" He declared, walking over to them. Rhyki snorted and they knocked knuckles.

"Then I'm calling you Shirley! How you been Xenos?" Well that was certainly a different name.
"Good. What you after today?"
"Not sure just yet. Just having a hunt around. Oh, Xenos, this is my friend Bakugou. Bakugou, meet Xenos." Rhyki introduced them.
"Alright man?" Xenos grinned, revealing two sharp fangs and very pearly whites that stood out brightly against his black painted lips.
"Not bad."
"I'll leave you to browse. Oh, and Yōsei should be back in a few too."

"How is my favourite chaotic bitch?"
"Still as crazy as ever. Which suits her, as you know." They smirked at each other.
"True that." She turned to Bakugou and he looked at her.
"What is it?" He asked.
"You can help me pick out an outfit."
"Any particular reason why you want me of all people to help you?" He raised an eyebrow at her.
"Because I said so. Do I need a fucking reason?"

"Good point. Let's go then." She led him over to the other side of the shop that held an abundance of clothes in all shapes, styles and patterns. She went to one side, and he the other after she told him what size she was. Browsing through some tops, he actually saw some that he liked, so looked for his size and snagged them. They weren't expensive either, which made a nice change. Then he saw something he'd love to see Rhyki in. She had the perfect figure for it. He found her size, so grabbed it. Then searched for something to go with it.

He snuck a glance over his shoulder at her and she was flicking through some dresses. At least she was distracted for now. Bakugou found the perfect outfit for her, as well as boots, so snagged them. As he was passing some glass cabinets containing jewellery, one particular piece caught his eye. It was a gorgeous choker with a fire opal gem attached. He got Xenos's attention and he wandered over.
"What's up man?"
"Can I get that fire opal choker please?"