Chapter 66 - Rhyki.

The family group of Ragtags groggily woke up Sunday morning, in Izuku's house, well it was more specifically, the living room, lying beside their beloved partners, sprawled over airbeds with thin blankets and two powerful fans going, considering the night had been disgustingly muggy and downright horrible. Rhyki grumbled upon waking up, content to just snuggle with a deliciously bare chested Katsuki, but unfortunately, couldn't. They had made plans for the day. Sitting up properly, she rolled her shoulders, letting out a sigh of contentment as she cracked then stretched. Everyone else was also waking up properly too. She peered over to where her brother had been camped out, giving his spot up right away to Bella beside Kiri and slept on a beanbag (not the first time that had happened), but saw that he wasn't there. Neither was Bella.

"Morning babes." Mina called, rubbing her eyes.
"Morning." She returned, just as an arm curled around her waist and a head settled on her shoulder, followed by a soft kiss to the cheek.
"Morning baby." Katsuki mumbled, voice deeper, laden with sleep.
"Hey love." She kissed the side of his scalp.
"Where's Izu and Bella?" Kiri bolted up, peering around for them. They heard the faint sound of music playing. What the hell was going on?
"Noo, Izu-nii." They heard Bella giggle.
"Are you sure little one? I could have sworn that was part of it." They heard Izuku chuckle, so scrambled to their feet and went to investigate what was going on.

Rhyki smiled softly as they entered the kitchen. Despite it being 8am, what they saw was enough to make them waken properly and smiles grace their faces too. The duo were fully dressed. Bella had her new pale grey t-shirt with bright orange foxes and grey shorts, along with a frilly pink apron over the front to keep it clean, with fox slippers on her feet. Izuku wore black jeans and a dark green tank top, showing the group his scars that went over his shoulder. He wore a black apron as well. They were at the island counter, huge mixing bowl in front of them, full of whatever they were making, along with traces of flour on their hands and even some on their faces. Various things littered the countertop, but it wasn't truly messy. More of organised chaos. Bella grabbed a bowl of finely chopped strawberries and eagerly emptied the lot into the bowl. She mixed it in with the electric hand mixer, giggling as she did so.

Izuku grabbed the few trays needed and as a team, they filled the gaps that Rhyki recognized as the muffin trays she'd brought him a few years ago when he properly got into his baking. Bella hopped off the chair before helping put them in the now hot oven. There was no mistaking just how good Izuku was with Bella. Like a natural father or big brother figure in a way. You only had to look at them and know they were astoundingly close already. It was adorable.
"Good morning family!" The tiny girl chimed happily as she caught sight of them.
"Hey foxy." Rhyki acknowledged. Izuku glanced over before going to the kettle and grabbed a purple mug that had steam rising from it. How hadn't she even spotted that? But now she did, and the delicious smell of coffee went straight up her nose. Heaven in a mug.

"Morning. You all might want to avoid the doorway right now." Rhyki knew exactly what he meant and ushered them to the table, and just in time as Nem waltzed in. She wore black shorts and an oversized t-shirt (clearly Izuku's), hair in a sloppy ponytail, zero makeup and seemed half asleep still. Entirely relatable. She headed right for her son, cuddling into his side.
"Coffee please." She whined and he chuckled, handing it over.
"Morning to you too." He kissed the top of her head.
"Thank you." She leaned up to kiss his cheek before turning to the group.
"Hey aunt Nem." Rhyki smirked at the woman, who chuckled. The others gave their greetings too.
"Morning firecracker and everyone. How did you all sleep?"

"Much better after Izu-nii brought down the two fans as it was muggy, horrible and highly uncomfortable." Kaminari grumbled.
"I know exactly what you mean. What are your plans for today?" She queried, before settling opposite her and Bella quickly disappeared to the toilet after Izuku reassured her it was fine and started to clean up the mess.
"Drop Bella back home about ten, as she's got a party to go to about one-ish, or that's what mum said. Then Izuku is taking us over to the lab, not the one at Training Ground, so we get a slight insight of what he does as Creator." Kirishima answered.
"Seriously?" Nem turned wide eyes to her son.