Chapter 3 - Rhyki.

U.A. Official First Day.

Rhyki groaned as her alarm blared, shooting through her ears and waking her from a deep slumber. She slapped it into silence before rubbing sleep from her eyes. She sat up and cracked her shoulders. Slipping her feet into her slippers, she peered over at the other bed that was beside hers but against the wall. She smirked as she saw a tuft of black and green hair peeking from the top of the duvet. That was all that could be seen. Rolling her eyes, Rhyki disappeared into the bathroom and sorted herself out. Walking back into her bedroom, orange toothbrush hanging out her mouth, she shook her brother awake. He grumbled at her.
"Five more minutes Rhyki."

"Nope. Get up you lazy arsehole. First official day and all that shit. We're going to find out which fucking extras are going to be in our class for the next however long." She threw the duvet back and he glared before stretching languidly.
"If I'm a lazy arsehole, then you're clearly a bitch."
"The correct term, I shall have you know, is Captain Bitch. And don't you forget it, my beloved First Mate Arsehole." They chuckled at that. He cracked as he stretched. His tightly muscled body was highlighted by the sunlight that streamed through the windows as she yanked open the curtains, flooding the room with light. She knew he was good looking but couldn't see the rapt fascination that others had with him.

Probably because he was pretty much her brother in all but blood and the fact they might as well be joined at the hip. He threw the duvet off completely and stood up. His pyjama shorts hung low on his hips, showing off the deep V line he had and drew your attention towards his ten pack as well. He strolled into the bathroom and she waited for him to finish.
"I'm done." He called out, which was followed by the toilet flushing. She opened the door and finished brushing her teeth. Once done, she went to get dressed. Clicking on her stereo, music blared as she started to dance along. Bobbing her head to the beat of the song, she slipped off her silk nightie and dragged on her new, orange underwear. The bottoms cupped her pert arse like a lover but left half her cheeks on display. The bra moulded to her and shoved her breasts together more than they already were. Since puberty had snuck up and smacked her one, she'd filled out a lot and quickly. So much so, she was now an E cup and still growing. She dreaded to think in how much more her breasts would grow - they already annoyed her at times. Stupid things.

Rhyki put on deodorant before she yanked on fishnet tights, and socks. Shimmied into her knee length skirt and tugged up shorts underneath too. White tank top next, then her blouse over it, just as Izuku walked out. He'd changed into his uniform. She finished buttoning up her blouse, leaving the top three buttons undone and put her tie on. But she didn't have it done up all the way, it was half done, just how she wanted it. She was kind of presentable, but she wasn't going to feel as though she was being choked/suffocated all the time. Fuck that shit. Putting on her blazer, she turned to Izuku, who was sat on the edge of his bed, pulling on socks. She turned off the stereo, plunging the room into silence.

"What do you think will happen today?" She queried, as she went to her stained oak vanity and put on her usual eyeliner and mascara.
"Honestly, I'm not sure Rhyki. Probably something to do with our quirks." He replied as she glanced at him in the mirror as he sorted out his bag.
"Which quirk will you use?" She turned to him properly.
"Not sure. All depends on the test. But it'll probably be Syrinx."
"Let him out?"
"Sure."

Next thing she knew, there was a small fox next to him. Syrinx was what was known as an Elemental Kitsune. He was jet black with the undertone of red in colour, with big ears. Eyes were blood red and looking in them, you could tell he was ridiculously intelligent. Paws held razor-sharp claws that could cleave a tree in half with a well-placed strike. He had all of his little tails out, each a different coloured tip representing different elements. She loved the little monster.
"Rhyki!" He grinned at her. Sharp teeth on full display. She laughed and held her arms open and he dived on her lap. She wrapped her arms around him, cuddling him close.