Chapter 40 - Rhyki.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING!! ⚠️

Rhyki was sprawled contentedly on top of her boyfriend as they lounged on her bed. They'd had a long, yet fantastic day of climbing, along with getting lunch at this tiny café near the mountain. It had been perfect. Just him and her. She had eagerly accepted the invitation to go climbing when he'd asked, she hadn't been for a long time and honestly missed it. It had taken them about an hour and half to walk back to hers, which meant it had gotten to around four pm. She let out a contented sigh as Katsuki ran his fingers lightly through her hair she'd let down per his request, making her tilt her head up to look at him. He was staring at her with a small, soft smile.

"What is it?" He asked.
"Just wondering what we could do for dinner tonight, as usually Izuku would cook. I'm really in the mood for his spicy chicken curry." She admitted, before sitting up. Her butt landed on Katsuki's thighs, and her top rode up revealing her stomach as she stretched. She was still in her hiking shorts and t-shirt, as she'd get a shower after they'd eaten. Her mask was also off, as there was no need to wear it around her boyfriend.
"Can you make it?" Kat sat up, wrapping his arms around her waist and hers went to his shoulders.
"No. I can always call him though." She shrugged.
"How comes you don't know how to make it?"

"Izuku is a fucker for anyone trying to help him cook. Literally detests anyone trying to help."
"Really?"
"Yeah, they apparently get in his way. But I reckon there is at least one person who can get in his way and he wouldn't mind." She smirked.
"Who would that be?"
"Kirishima."
"Now you said that, yeah, I can see that happening. If anyone can, it would be Kiri." Kat chuckled before pushing her backwards until her back hit the mattress and he leaned over her.
"Can I help you Mr Bakugou?" Rhyki sassed but locked her legs around his butt.
"Mm, yes. Let me kiss you Miss Aizawa." Kat smirked, and her heart melted. It wasn't his usual sarcastic type of smirk, this was kind of like full blown, I'm-in-love type of smirk.

His rubies shimmered as they looked into her orange orbs. Rhyki didn't answer him, instead just pulled him down by the back of his neck and locked their lips together. Something seemed to snap inside them, and they began to truly make-out, ripping the air from the others' lungs. Katsuki's hands roamed up her legs, past her hips and then up under her t-shirt, to grip her ribcage gently. Rhyki pulled him even closer, and put her hands under his own top, scraping her nails lightly across his abs. Their lips separated and he kissed along her jaw and down her throat. He nipped lightly, causing her to let out a breathless moan. Shit, that felt good. He bit down lightly where her neck and shoulder met, and she couldn't stop the moan from ripping from her oesophagus if she tried. It was deep, throaty and raw. Katsuki pulled back and smirked devilishly at her.

"I think I found your weakness."
"Not that hard to figure out, arsehole. You are my weakness." Rhyki admitted.
"What?" He blinked at her a few times.
"You, Katsuki Bakugou, are my weakness. You're the other half of me. I'm not afraid, nor discouraged to admit that already. It's a case of you're stuck with me for life." Her hands came out from his top and linked together around his neck. She was being truthful though. She would never lie to him, no matter how brutal the truth might be. She was told to always speak the truth, and she stuck by that entirely.
"Right back at you. I want no one but you, and I plan on being with you for the rest of our lives."
"I love you Katsuki."

"I love you too." They shared a gentle kiss, one that was unlike before. This was just pure love, and not devouring each other. When they separated, Rhyki's stomach let out a grumble, causing them both to burst out laughing.
"Ok, let me ring Izuku, and find out how to make his curry, then we eat!" Katsuki got off her and she swiped up her phone. She brought up her brothers contact and rang him, pulling the device up to her ear, before sitting on the edge of the bed. Kat sat behind her, as close as possible and pressed his forehead in between her shoulder blades.
"Hey firecracker." Izuku said as the call connected.
"Hey shithead. Just a quick call, how do we make your chicken curry? Me and Kat really fancy it after I told him about it, but I'm not entirely sure what you do considering I don't actually watch you cook." Rhyki snorted.