Chapter 51 - Izuku.

Izuku sighed as he got out the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist after wiping excess water off his body. It had been a mind-numbingly long day and now he was required to show up at this bothersome party when he'd rather stay in the bedroom, wrapped around Eiji and sleep. He had honestly thought that the meetings would have gone on longer, but looks like they'd make the party on time, but he had text the Ragtags group chat to let them know they'd meet at 6.45pm in the second lobby to go together, along with Melissa. Rhyki had informed him that Todoroki, Momo and Jiro were joining them too as they'd met up while seeing the sights.

They didn't know it was him personally, just that they were there under special invite from Creator and meeting his right hand later. She had also told him, that unfortunately, the rip off sonic Iida was going to be there tonight too, as he was representing his family. Luckily, he wasn't joining them, but would be at the party early. One good thing had happened today though, his inventions had been commended by those on I-Island, so all he had to do was wait for them to get in contact for the go ahead and they'll start transferring around the world after he built everything. The main one, that had truly astonished everyone, was called The Cage and it'll be used for top prisons, like Tartarus. Basically, it was a small, virtually indestructible box that was planted on the building, and an invisible barrier of sorts could cover it, and upwards of a hundred meters from the outer wall. It would keep prisoners in, as if they tried to escape, they'd be electrocuted enough to knock them out.

Considering the prisoners wore quirk cancelling bracelets, that was saying a lot. Only guards or visitors could pass in and out willingly. But Izuku had put a catch into it that he hadn't gone into too much detail about. It had a detection system built within. So, if say, a civilian came in to 'visit' and tried aiding a prisoner in any way, an alarm would go off to the security guards, allowing them to prevent it from going further. Only he was able to access the inner workings of the device too. He wasn't taking any chances. Izuku sat on the edge of the bed, towel over his head as he just sat in silence after checking the time. Twenty minutes until they had to leave. Eiji was in the main part of the penthouse, excitedly talking to his mums about his day so far. Soon, he heard Eiji say goodbye, and the soft pitter patter of socked feet heading towards him. The bedroom door opened, and he peered up. Eiji was staring at him wide eyed. He'd already showered and gotten ready, dressing in a black tux, with a red shirt to compliment his eyes. A black tie finished off the look. He looked utterly breath-taking.

"What are you just standing there for love?" He asked, before pulling the towel off his head.
"Who gave you the right to be so bloody beautiful?" Eiji growled before storming over and settled on his lap. Knees locked against his hips. He locked his arms around Eiji's waist.
"Mm, I don't know. How about you show me how much you like it instead?" He smirked.
"Don't have to ask me twice." Eiji leaned forward and sealed their mouths together. Lips opened and Izuku flipped them over, so Eiji was trapped beneath him. He devoured his boyfriend, who gripped his shoulders tightly, blunt nails digging in a bit. Not that Izuku minded in the least. When they had to pull apart for air, he smirked as he saw Eiji's reaction. His eyes were slightly glazed, panting and a little bit of drool escaped his mouth. He climbed off the bed and hauled him up before it escalated further.

Because Eiji was still dazed, he checked that his hair was still spiky, considering he'd pretty much pinned him into the mattress. It was fine. Getting his other suit from where he'd hung it on the wardrobe door, he was not expecting arms to come around his waist. Turning in the grip, Eiji stared hungrily at him. Due to that look, Izuku felt himself beginning to harden more. They didn't have time for that, because there was no way he would settle for anything less than twenty minutes minimum!
"We can't baby. We've got to go to the V.I.P party." He gritted out as a hand slipped beneath the towel and wrapped around his length. He barely stopped the growl from leaving his mouth at the feel of the soft hand holding him.
"Fine. Promise for afterwards?" Eiji looked at him with those puppy eyes of his. How was he meant to say no to that look?! Answer: he damn well couldn't.